Jump to content


ModdingWizard

Member Since 04 Nov 2019
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:10 AM

Topics I've Started

The Zomicidal Rev-5 by Anon

03 April 2020 - 06:40 PM

This is my zombified Hammershot. The project goal is to make a more over-the-top and zombified version of the OG Hammershot, and I think I succeeded in that. 

It started with a Dupli-Color Vinyl Dye and Fabric Flat Black primer, then a Rust-Oleum Imagine Neon Green for the green. For the brush details, it has Testors Acrylic Light Grey and Red for blood spatter. The black streaks you see was made via soak masking. The way I did soak masking is that I sprayed soap over the black-painted shells and painted it green. When they finally dry, I wash the shells with water and a sponge to get the green-painted soap streaks to reveal the untouched black lines. And it all finished up with a Dupli-Color Matte clear coat. 

For mods, the AR are removed, which is doesn't improve range that much as stock form. There will be future mods down the road soon. 

 

Attached File  IMG_20200403_174821.jpg   170.97KB   1 downloads

 

THANKS FOR READING

-Anon, the Modding Wizard