this is my optical mod of a Nerf Jolt. Since it is my first prop project I thought to better start small. Thanks for all the great resources, tutorials and tips that were a very big help. The gun is still fully functional and the internals can be maintained.
Any constructive critique or tips for improvements are always welcome.
Materials used include:
- CD case (for the ammo clip and other detail parts)
- deodorant spray bottle cap (for the muzzle break)
- white Milliput (for filling and sculpting)
- super glue + baby powder (for filling)
- clear packaging plastic backed with blue painted paper (for the slits)
- Montana spray cans
Inspiration for paint job: German Navy Sea King