While fooling around with a slightly messed up AT2k today, I decided to expand the small airtank of the AT2k. First I washed all the goo out of the liquitron, poked a hole in the rubber seal, and cut about a 1/4'' section of the good tank. I then proceeded to take a water bottle and make a hole in it's cap large enough to fit over the very bottom of the goo tank. I applied a generous amount of hot glue around the tank and cap and cut up my case to fit everything in. The results with stock micros were as follows:
Range: 3 70' shots, 2 30' shots
Pumps: 60 for a full tank
Well, not too great. 60 pumps for 5 shots isn't the best in the world, but at least it's a kinda semi-automatic AT2k. I think I also have a small air leak which may be giving me mediocre results. I wouldn't really reccomend doing this, but oh well.
BTW: This gun is a Crayola/PVC breech. PVC is 7.5'' long.
Edit: Just checked, and I have no airleak.
Edit2: I lied. I did have an airleak, but I think I fixed it.
robo7fishMember Since 29 Mar 2005
Offline Last Active Aug 03 2010 02:34 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 17
- Profile Views 1,271
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
No latest visitors to show