Photo

How I Can Carry 2 Gunsat Once....(my First Post)

34 replies to this topic

#26 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:57 PM

Sonicboom. why are you just quoting people and posting it? you're not even adding any content, you're just quoting what they said directly.

Either he's stupid, or he's trying to get his post count up.

#27 Kenpachi Taicho

Kenpachi Taicho

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

I've got an idea I've been working on lately, but it seems to only work for sidearm sized guns. Rare earth magnets. I hot glued 3 magnets into a maverick, then hot glued and sewed in 3 magnets into the inside of a pair of pants. This method looks super cool, and makes for a very quick exchange of weapons, when you're out of ammo. I'll post pics of it later, like I said I'm still fine tuning the process.

#28 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:58 AM

I've never bothered buying holsters. I usually just steal a belt clip from a tape measure and bolt it onto the side of the gun I want to carry hands-free.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#29 Ccapogreca

Ccapogreca

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:18 AM

Sonicboom. why are you just quoting people and posting it? you're not even adding any content, you're just quoting what they said directly.

Either he's stupid, or he's trying to get his post count up.

I had a hard time posting last night, something was messing my posts up. Maybe it was that, or yeah he's stupid.

Edited by Ccapogreca, 26 October 2007 - 10:19 AM.

QUOTE(keef @ Oct 25 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

Grow a penis and say it to his face. Hes a bodybuilder and would eat you for breakfast.

#30 NerfGnome

NerfGnome

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:37 PM

I've got an idea I've been working on lately, but it seems to only work for sidearm sized guns. Rare earth magnets. I hot glued 3 magnets into a maverick, then hot glued and sewed in 3 magnets into the inside of a pair of pants. This method looks super cool, and makes for a very quick exchange of weapons, when you're out of ammo. I'll post pics of it later, like I said I'm still fine tuning the process.

This could possibly be one of the most awesome ideas I've ever heard. That would be awesome, having a set of magnetized clothes so you can put rifles on your back, and handguns on your side.
"Women are like Parking spots. The good ones are taken, and the only open ones are handicapped."

#31 Kenpachi Taicho

Kenpachi Taicho

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

Thank you for enflating my ego a little bit NerfGnome! Those were my thoughts exactly, I'm just having problems with the magnet hold on through running. So far, only a pistol sized gun with 3 magnets sticks. Go magnets!

Edited by Kenpachi_Taicho, 29 October 2007 - 08:06 AM.

#32 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

EDIT: That was not for Kenpachi_Taicho, that was for the original poster. And sorry guys, I had a bad week. I'm not going to post anymore unless it is important.

sputnik

Edited by sputnik, 03 November 2007 - 09:42 PM.

tcambre on IRC.

<3

#33 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:26 PM

GRAMMAR!

If you're implying that Kenpachi had bad grammar, I'm not sure what you're on. I think his post was quite understandable. Oh yeah and, JOINED 6 DAYS AGO!

Edited by penguin807, 27 October 2007 - 10:27 PM.

#34 Kenpachi Taicho

Kenpachi Taicho

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:08 AM

Thanks for the defend Penguin. I've been lurking the site for atleast 4 months, and I know how important spelling and grammar are on here.

#35 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

never-mind.... irrelevant

Edited by precisionnerfer, 29 October 2007 - 08:29 AM.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users