Buzz Bee Tommy Gun

I think its buzz bee... wanna mod it?

27 replies to this topic

#26 dart

dart

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

They'll have it in Home Depot, but you don't ask for Foam Backer Rod... If you do they'll look at you all confused.
You ask for Caulk Savers by Frost King, and Ace's should have it too, (their own Ace brand) but don't be surprised if they don't have 1/2"... usually it's only 3/8" or 5/8".

PS, Why try to insulate the noise, when it's the noise that puts the fear into the enemy? Vroom-Vroom!!

Thanks, I'll Keep that it mind next time I go to either place.

ill keep it in mind to. Well am of to home depot to get the stuff i need for this mod. :rolleyes:

I went into the choir room today and told the teacher," I can ony sing base" she said," I can fix that" she gave me a prompt kick in the nuts; i've been singing soprano ever since.

~DART

#27 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

I know you were kidding. I only wanted to point out that it isn't possible because some new member with no common sense might see this and try it, almost like what happened with the "full auto LS" idea, and then complain about lies. I guess I do have a tendency to take things too literally, though. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was calling you an idiot in any way.

On the FBR, ask an employee (someone who looks like they know what they're doing) where the weather stripping is. As "Caulk Saver" is a form of weather stripping, you ought to find many rolls of it there. However, when buying Frost King brand, peek inside the bag and make sure that the foam is the correct diameter, as the packaging always gives two different readings.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#28 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

Yeah, thanks. Yesterday I went to a Lowe's and went into the weather stripping section and found a 20ft roll of it for like 3 bucks, so I cut two 10ft strips and they've been stretching and straitening out all night, so I'll get started on making darts a little later. It was actually called just simply "backer rod". Nothing fancy.
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users