Battle In The Pines '07 (mano)

Before ol' Jack Frost kicks in

68 replies to this topic

#51 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

So who's coming this sunday? A lot more of my crowd can come.

TS

#52 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

Count me in. I can't wait for the Big Blast :) My Mag has a mondo- leak, after 30 pumps it starts hissing, but I can get 2 clips off by 26-27 pumps. Doesn't hiss either. And my dad is taking me to Ace to get 3 49 springs, and 2 NF's, and a mav. But Hasbro sucks, I ordered 2 sspb on the 28 of Sept. and they were just shipped today so we won't see them on the war probably.

#53 vanpaun

vanpaun

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

Thanks to no-one (except fenix+1 person) for showing up that may have been my first and my last organized online war :) . I say if you can't go post at 4:00 am so everyone knows weather to ride in a car for TWO hours our not. Also To increase my chances of going we should probably attempt to move Nerf Wars into The Haven, So its private. Thank you Foam shooter, Team_slaya, and Thomas for posting in advance. Until next war, Team_Slaya, the deal is off.

Edited by vanpaun, 15 October 2007 - 07:52 PM.

QUOTE("One Man Clan@Oct 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM)

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

#54 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:00 PM

Whats The Haven? And if anyone wants it I'll give them my cellphone incase of last minute cancelizations or something. Again, I'm sorry for cancelling last minute. I hope others can make it to next week, including you Vanpaun. I was looking forward to meeting other Nerfers.

#55 vanpaun

vanpaun

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

I can't say I'm not dissapointed. But seeing as though I'm buying a gun from you at the war, I'll go next week.
lawls, I gotta go uncancel some plans. If anyone's reading this pre-war, I'm not coming either.

Yeah that was early, early enough to quit and not go! The haven is the forum that appears when you log in (its by DBF and articles) Maybe you, my friends, and I can host a war (there are decent woods near me).
QUOTE("One Man Clan@Oct 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM)

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

#56 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

Vanpaun, just to let you know I really did want to go on Sunday but couldn't. Sorry for making a responsible decision, but that's what had to be done. Rail on me some other time.

Why do you have to drive for two hours? Where do you live?

I think that the forum titled "Nerf Wars" is more appropriate than The Haven. Why make it private? Plus, it belongs here.

And I can DEFINITELY, 100% go this sunday. And I WILL be bringing at least 3 people with me. Probably more.

TS

#57 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:26 PM

Is this war going to be canceled due to the wetness?

Edited by Thomas, 19 October 2007 - 08:19 PM.

#58 Fenixharth

Fenixharth

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:42 PM

the war is on if dave is going to be good to go. which since he hasn't said otherwise I'm going to have to go with Yes... yes it is. also I have to leave at abount 330 because of work but yea. I'll be there with atleast one other person...

#59 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:03 AM

It is a GORGEOUS day today. It'd be a shame if we didn't nerf today.

I'm going, and bringing 4 with me now and hopefully a straggler will come late. 3:30 is probably when us lexington folks will split as well.

TS

Edited by Team_Slaya, 21 October 2007 - 08:04 AM.

#60 Foam Shooter

Foam Shooter

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

So how did the war go? Pictures, stories, quotes, videos, anything?

Edited by Foam_Shooter, 22 October 2007 - 03:32 PM.

#61 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

We have no videos, nor pictures, as far as I know. But as for great "shots", there were a few. I got Dave (TS) in the Fro', and he and his friend Marshy hit me in the cheack. Fenix stayed with me untill my dad came, and showed me his LS Carbon(?) and got me in the lip. And we got some gooood pizza.
You guys should have came last time. It was amazing.

#62 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:34 PM

For only having 5 people it was a friggin' blast. With 8+ it would have been a day to seriously remember. But we all just really wanted to shoot each other and had fun with that. 'Cept for that sketchy guy... that was odd. But yeah, watch out for an April war - it's gonna be big if we can get the NJ crew down again.

TS

#63 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:19 PM

For only having 5 people it was a friggin' blast. With 8+ it would have been a day to seriously remember. But we all just really wanted to shoot each other and had fun with that. 'Cept for that sketchy guy... that was odd. But yeah, watch out for an April war - it's gonna be big if we can get the NJ crew down again.

TS

Wouldn't it be up since you are north of us?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#64 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

Details, details. I'm bad with compass directions anyways. :D

TS

#65 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

Haha. But that guy, was he talking about shooting us as in photos? 'Cause he was talking about BB guns and the right to Bare(?) arms with me. But he jumped from subject to subject, so I had no idea what he was going on about.

#66 Foam Shooter

Foam Shooter

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:39 PM

Was the sketchy guy playing or was he just a bystander?

#67 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:00 PM

He was a bystander. A very weird one at that. I can't wait for Hoth, if it happens!

#68 Foam Shooter

Foam Shooter

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:35 PM

What is Hoth? I'm assuming that it is some type of nerf war.

#69 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

'Cept for that sketchy guy... that was odd.

Did badger make it out there for this war and not tell us? WHAMMY!

I don't know why Ted and I are picking on him today. I guess it's just his turn.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users