Photo

Supermaxx 1000 Internal Pics And How To Put The Gun Back Together.

Yo lo tengo!

3 replies to this topic

#1 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:53 PM

Aite, so I finally found an SM1k, which I have been looking for. So people posted about needing internal pics, so I took some.

Posted Image

First off, I would highly reccomend cutting the trigger spring down to about 1.5"-1.75". This will make it much easier to put the gun back together.

Posted Image

Next, we have an L-shaped black piece (we will refer to this piece as LBP-1 for the rest of the guide.) near the firing pin and the trigger. This works to release the air faster than simply pulling the trigger. It is similar to the one used in the Sm5k. The torsion spring attached to it rests against the grey plastic bar.

On to the turret. There is a spring and a black piece that rests on the top of the turret. This is the completed turret.

Posted Image

On the right side of the trigger, we have another L-shaped black piece (LBP-2) and a grey piece (GP) with a torsion spring and turret advancer (TA). The TA rests attached to the torsion spring and on top of the GP. The LBP-2 rests on top of the GP and the trigger.

Now, on to reassembling the gun. You can put the fake barrel on at any point. First, put the trigger and trigger spring in place. Second, put the LBP-1 in properly. Third, compress the spring resting on top of the turret and place it in.

Posted Image

Next, assemble the GP, torsion spring and TA. Slide the completed machanism alongside the turret. Place the LBP-2 on top of the trigger and mech.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Now quickly put the shell on, and screw everything back together before a spring pops out. Pray it works, and test it out.

The white piece on top of the airtank wasn't working and shot the air out of the side of the gun. I removed it, and now I have no seal. Any ideas?

O yea, and to make this searchable: Sm1k Sm1000 Supermaxx 1000 1k internal picture

Edited by blister, 14 September 2007 - 11:55 PM.

Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#2 All Star

All Star

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:42 AM

Thanks bilster! IF I ever get my hands on one of these, This wil be insanley helpful!
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish"

- DR. SEUSS

" Would you eat them on a train, would you eat them on a plane?"

- SAM I AM

#3 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:28 PM

Thanks, All Star.

The mod writeup will be up tomorrow.
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#4 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

I've never held, or , for that matter, heard anything about the 1k. How much air does it put out? How could you compare it to the at2k or sm1.5k?
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users