Photo

Lbb, Bbbb

13 replies to this topic

#1 Uterly

Uterly

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:37 PM

Whats better, the LLB or the BBBB and whats is the difference?

Please and thank you

#2 All Star

All Star

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

The only difference I know of is the big blast has an orange ring on the front wich as hard to get off, and also the ranges of the big blast are usually better.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish"

- DR. SEUSS

" Would you eat them on a train, would you eat them on a plane?"

- SAM I AM

#3 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:26 PM

I think the BB has a stronger trigger than the lbb.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#4 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

The LBB has a plastic firing pin, which, for me, is more prone to leaking. It also has the pump glued in with a cover, so it's harder to get open to plug the pump. The Big Blast has a metal firing pin, and the pump isn't glued in, so it's easier to plug the pump. Both of the triggers are weak, but it's really just a matter of preference.

#5 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

I've had both and my LBB got about 80 feet flat range. My BBBB got about 110 feet flat range. You tell me which is better.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#6 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

I've had both and my LBB got about 80 feet flat range. My BBBB got about 110 feet flat range. You tell me which is better.

Range means shit. Durability plays a big factor here. If the 110' breaks after 100 shots, and the 80' after 300 shots, I'd go with the 80' gun. I've read that the BBBB is the more reliable and favoured gun.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#7 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Promeus, my 110 Big Blast (at a 10 degree angle) lasted hundreds of shots. The pump was not plugged, and I saw no signs of stress. The reson it broke is because I was trimming the case and I accadentlly cut a hole in the airtank.

My 80' on the other hand lasted about 150 shots before the trigger broke. True story.

In conclusion, my BBBB got more range than my LBB AND was more reliable in the long run.

Edited by shadowkid33, 23 August 2007 - 06:56 PM.

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#8 All Star

All Star

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

Uterly, get a big blast, they are always more durable, and ussually get better range.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish"

- DR. SEUSS

" Would you eat them on a train, would you eat them on a plane?"

- SAM I AM

#9 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

Promeus, my 110 Big Blast (at a 10 degree angle) lasted hundreds of shots. The pump was not plugged, and I saw no signs of stress. The reson it broke is because I was trimming the case and I accadentlly cut a hole in the airtank.

My 80' on the other hand lasted about 150 shots before the trigger broke. True story.

In conclusion, my BBBB got more range than my LBB AND was more reliable in the long run.

Yes, in your situation. But you have to consider on a larger scale as well. There very could have been a poor batch of plastic which resulted in one broken piece. We need to consider overall which has better craftsmanship, not just one particular situation.
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#10 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Yes, in your situation. But you have to consider on a larger scale as well. There very could have been a poor batch of plastic which resulted in one broken piece. We need to consider overall which has better craftsmanship, not just one particular situation.

It's still the 4B. It has better ergonomics, a better firing pin and trigger, and is easier to modify (the LBB has some of its internals glued in, but the 4B's orange ring is easily pried off with a screwdriver or claw hammer). I also haven't seen the LBB in any stores, but I consistently find 4Bs in K-Mart.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#11 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:09 PM

It's still the 4B. It has better ergonomics, a better firing pin and trigger, and is easier to modify (the LBB has some of its internals glued in, but the 4B's orange ring is easily pried off with a screwdriver or claw hammer). I also haven't seen the LBB in any stores, but I consistently find 4Bs in K-Mart.

Oh, I know it was the 4B, I was just stating that you have to analyze other factors other than range and ROF. Moddability and durability have a big effect as well.

#12 commander erik

commander erik

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:12 AM

durability has a big effect as well.

Right, but the lesson is that you shouldn't treat your stuff like shit. Even if it is a $10 children's toy.

I don't mean you should go out and wrap all your guns in foam padding and spend shitloads of money on hard cases and take an out insurance policy, but don't treat you stuff like a monkey treats it's own poo.

Everything can break. Some things are a little more prone to breakage than others. But if you treat your things like, I don't know, a pocket knife collection, you reduce the chances of that breakage.

Edited by commander erik, 25 August 2007 - 12:13 AM.

USA

#13 mp130

mp130

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:20 PM

Agreed, in my opinion the 4B is better. But it's just a matter of personal preference. I like the 4B because it's comfortable, for example, the trigger on the LBB was harder to pull back, and when released it pinched my finger between the trigger and the trigger guard. The 4B has none of these problems. I also think the grip is more comfortable for a larger hand.
QUOTE(DJRayza @ May 2 2007, 04:31 PM) View Post
the range is to that of a midget hurling a small cow

#14 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:18 PM

My big Blast could hit 0ver 110'. I would still be using it but the hot glue seal broke and I haven't been able to fix it for some odd reason.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users