Airtech 2000 Unique Barrel Repalcement Mod #2

Its even better!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Nerf Nerd

Nerf Nerd

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:17 PM

As you have most likely read in my latest post Here I made an Airtech 2000 With a barrel replacement of a recorder, following Lord of the Ring's Mod. Now i drilled threw the glued up holes in my recorder and attached a second recorder! Now i have a Double Barrel Airtech 2000. The white recorder is the one actually glued on the single barrel where the air comes out. So the white one gets more air, you can see the difference by the ranges. Go check out my latest short video. ---> My New Airtech 2000 Double Barrel Video

(Sorry bout the video, at the end its kinda like jerky, i found my tripod today and tried to use it for the video and it wasn't going up and down right, so either way my bad just as long as u got a look at it its cool.)
Instead of taking pictures i used a video camera cause i couldn't find my picture one.

Ranges Top Barrel - The Blue one
51 "11"
53 "2"
49 "6"

Ranges Bottom Barrel - White One
71 "3"
69 "1"
72 "7"

Obviously the white one gets better ranges due to the fact its getting most of the air.
I Heart Nerf
QUOTE(PREDATOR @ Oct 21 2006, 08:34 PM) View Post

"Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."

#2 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:30 PM

Nice! Now if only I could find my old recorder...
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users