Photo

Apoc Reaction

82 replies to this topic

#76 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:56 PM

Yea, I was the other guy. The problem is that you dont want to shoot a 6-year-old, but you DEFINITELY don't want to get shot by one. I ended up tapping him.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#77 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

A six-year-old at a war? That's strange, he must be pretty mature for his age. The look on the other guy's face is hilarious, though.

He's kind of uninvolved with the rounds, we let him run around with the gun and all but its just so he thinks he's involved. The Bear family is great to have around, they keep it interesting and we keep it friendly.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#78 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

The Bear family is great to have around, they keep it interesting and we keep it friendly.

For the record, I shot him in the nuts. I turned the corner on a tree, saw a gun, and fired my LnL before I realized who it was. Thankfully, it was only my LnL, and it hit a tight patch or jeans and not him directly. Also, it's good to have Papa Bear, a doctor, around in case we need one. Just in case Eagle Scout Masur is incapacitated.
I hate you.

#79 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:56 PM

Just in case Eagle Scout Masur is incapacitated.

Your forgot to add in my mom title.

And oh yea, just so all you fuckers know, I'm still pissed none of you said "Happy Mother's Day" in April. I didn't even get a card. You ungrateful swine.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#80 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:59 AM

Well I would have sent you a card if you told us an address of some sort!

#81 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:13 AM

The Bear family is great to have around, they keep it interesting and we keep it friendly.

For the record, I shot him in the nuts. I turned the corner on a tree, saw a gun, and fired my LnL before I realized who it was. Thankfully, it was only my LnL, and it hit a tight patch or jeans and not him directly. Also, it's good to have Papa Bear, a doctor, around in case we need one. Just in case Eagle Scout Masur is incapacitated.

Do you honestly think Mr. Partridge is gonna lift a finger if anyone from team Flav is hurt? I mean, I completely understand, but I have no illusions about what happened that day. It was ugly, and we will not be a high priority in the triage.

VACC

#82 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

I shot the baby bear right in the butt... with a dart of course!

Edited by Dark Shrimp, 03 September 2007 - 09:16 PM.

Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#83 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

I saw you jump in the air and yelling "Yeah" after you did shoot him in the butt.
It was the single most sad, hilarious thing I saw all day.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users