Photo

Old Video

4 replies to this topic

#1 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

So I was looking through old videos and came across a nerf war I had in my basement back in the day. One clip I found was amazing so I had to post it. My friend shoots his little brother in the face with a maxshot from about 5 feet away.

#2 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Haha, nice.

You guys comin' back?

#3 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

Yowza. That's gotta hurt. Any other cool clips to show us?
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#4 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

This should be in the Nerf Video Directory.

#5 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

When it comes time to get ready for college, and you choose to take AP classes, should you choose to take AP English, you will hear the words "similar literary merit" frequently.

The purpose of the nerf video directory is not to provide amusement with various antics that involve nerf guns. I try to get videos that will help people become better nerfers, better aquainted with nerf as it stands today, and to have some idea of what weapons and tactics are common in modern nerf wars.

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but I mentioned in the first post of that thread that there is a video of a kid getting shot in the face with a Titan. Incidentally, the same video features a crotch shot to the same kid with a Longshot. While this is really funny, it's not "of similar literary merit" to the modification videos of Frost Vectron and Forsaken Angel, or the War videos of Armageddon, SENO and Reckoning.

The video is funny, but it won't help anyone be a better nerfer, and I've already mastered the art of saying "I'm sorry for deliberately trying to hurt you, please don't tell mom or she'll fuss at me." So while this video is certainly entertaining, it's not going into the directory.

In other news, funny vid, is there more footage of this war that would be good to feature in the directory? Something more substantial than 9 seconds of pain would be great.

Although as my younger brother can attest, I'm experienced with dealing 9 seconds worth of pain.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users