The Merits Of A Maverick
Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:24 PM
1. The maverick is cheap. $8 is not a lot of money. It's not the cheapest gun out there, but it's a hell of a lot better than forking over $30 for a long shot if you're new to nerf.
2. The maverick is easy to mod. Lots of people say they're hard to mod, which I don't get. There are many mods for the mav out there, with very detailed write-ups. They're really not that hard, even with zero modding experience.
3. For an indoor war, mavs end up being perfect. You never need to shoot farther than the 20ft you can get with a mav if you're in someone's basement, and anything more powerful would be overkill, and also piss people off.
4. Mav have great ROF. I can get off six shots in about four seconds. That's real good. Unlike clip guns, It's almost impossible to get the mav to jam from fast firing.
5. They look awesome. Even stock, the mav looks good and with a great paint-job, the thing looks wicked. There's something about revolvers.
Now I don't want anyone to say "I know this already" because this is to help out newer members. This is 5 good reasons for a newbie to get a mav, not bad, eh?
Cussing, cursing, swearing, using profanity: All I have to say is why the hell not.
Because every time you do God kills a kitten.
Everytime you miss an opportunity to say 'fuck' I'm going to eat a kitten.
Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:30 PM
My user name is pronounced "eat shit." I know that losing is looked down apon in nerf, but, what ever.
Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:19 PM
Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:32 PM
Venom: Haven't we all?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users