Photo

Help With A Buzzbee Air Blasters Rapid Fire Tek Mod

33 replies to this topic

#26 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:22 AM

Well, either yours works good or mine was shit. Possibly both. Is that 45 feet flat, if so, is it modded?
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#27 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:28 AM

Integrating an at2k has already been done by Ambushbug.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#28 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

OK having owned one of these for about 6 months before it broke you can't do shit with this gun except for maybe a shell mod or even use my barrel replacement mod and adapt it to your material that you use. You'll really want to enforce the whole and I mean WHOLE plunger rod with either a: sheet metal or b: whatever you have on hand. After you do that you can possibly squeeze a few more feet with an other spring or leave the spring alone which I highly suggest because if you even mess it messes up or it accidentally breaks which it will you'll have wasted money. Just take every ones advice and just leave it stock you'll save your self some major headaches and even a minor stroke if it breaks.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#29 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:36 AM

...Oh yeah! you may also want to reinforce the catch, because its really annoying to cock the thing then hear a crack and simultaneously see it go off into your brother back. :) All you have to do is take some sheet metal and epoxy it down on the catch... It looks like shit but, hey! Who's gunna' see it? Mine broke and i fixed it that way and it works fine.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#30 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:25 PM

Well to squeeze a few more feet you could trimm down a little of the stock barrel. If it is any thing like the double shot then they will be effecting preformance. They are just there for looks.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#31 the essence of death

the essence of death

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

I just bought myself a rapid fire tek this afternoon and it jams up on occasion but im looking at lengthining (yes i know my spelling and grammer suck please leave them alone please) to a reasonable and functional length, also i considered removing that little tab at the back of the gun that drops out of the way and putting an m16 style charging handle (a t-shaped bar to pull on) there and removing the lever to make space for a pistol grip and making a more comfortable trigger. Since the stock trigger is too small to use comfortable with my larger fingers. and as a simple idea for the mag im probably going to take it to the basement tommorow and dremmel a straight slot down the side so i can see how many shots i have left since i hate running out of shots and not knowing it.

#32 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Administrators: Target located. Thread: "Help With A Buzzbee Air Blasters Rapid Fire Tek Mod." Location: Page three, post #31. Mark: the essence of death. Fire at will.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#33 tastychop

tastychop

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

We just got this gun to add to the arsenal. Haven't got in to trying to mod it yet but the first thing I did was take out that tab on the magazine you have to press to remove the clip. Now the clip can be removed easier.

#34 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:32 PM

hope you relized this thread was 2 years old.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users