55 replies to this topic

#51 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

Blatant lies. I will be there.

I just finished uploaded onto Deviant Art the full size version of the most interesting photographs I took on the trip.
http://captainslug.d...rt.com/gallery/
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#52 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:51 PM

Looks like it was a cool trip, hope you had fun.

BTW. What kind of Chinesse Nerf guns did you find?

Edited by shadowkid33, 02 August 2007 - 03:52 PM.

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#53 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

I didn't find very many toy stores, and the ones I did find didn't stock any kind of toy guns. The average Beijing resident doesn't really spend money on toys for their children. I might have had more luck if I went to Guangzhou or Hong Kong (which are where most of the toy factories and foreign export stores are). But I didn't have the time, money, or energy to fly there and back over a free weekend.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 02 August 2007 - 04:05 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#54 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

Blatant lies. I will be there.

I just finished uploaded onto Deviant Art the full size version of the most interesting photographs I took on the trip.
http://captainslug.d...rt.com/gallery/

'twas me that said you probably wouldn't be there. Groove had said he hadn't heard from you so he was probably coming up alone - I mentioned it to Angel who was not happy.

#55 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:40 PM

Finally finished uploading and organizing 98 photos onto Flickr.

http://www.flickr.co...57601357604261/

#56 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

It's kinda creepy. You could show me a picture of south jersey and I wouldn't be able to tell you what the hell I was looking at, but I recognize like a third of the pictures in that photo bucket.

VACC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users