Having Problem With Reading Posts

Did founders change the format?

4 replies to this topic

#1 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:56 AM

I woke up this morning and checked out the Haven and realized that when I read a thread all the other posts except the first one were down in some sort of outline at the bottom. Anyway I can fix this or is it because of a new format of the site?

~McFlurry
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#2 Brass

Brass

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:58 AM

I noticed it too, it's really pissing me off. It took me a full five minutes to read about how much of an immature dipshit someone was (check possibly the dumbest thread ever)

Cussing, cursing, swearing, using profanity: All I have to say is why the hell not.

Because every time you do God kills a kitten.

Everytime you miss an opportunity to say 'fuck' I'm going to eat a kitten.

#3 Gengar003

Gengar003

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:06 AM

This is the "outline" view of forum posts.

It can be changed by clicking the "options" box at the top-right corner of any thread, and selecting "Standard" from the list.

Deleting your cookies (or just Nerfhaven.com cookies, or just the "mode=threaded" cookie from Nerfhaven) will also fix it.

You most likely ended up here because you clicked VACC's link in this thread.

When using a non-standard display mode, all your links incorporate a bit of text to tell the forums to display threads that way - so a link to a thread/post from a non-standard display mode will set the display mode of anyone who clicks it to that mode.
I bought Kohls.com's last two AirTech 2000s.

#4 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:58 AM

It can be changed by clicking the "options" box at the top-right corner of any thread, and selecting "Standard" from the list.

Deleting your cookies (or just Nerfhaven.com cookies, or just the "mode=threaded" cookie from Nerfhaven) will also fix it.

When using a non-standard display mode, all your links incorporate a bit of text to tell the forums to display threads that way - so a link to a thread/post from a non-standard display mode will set the display mode of anyone who clicks it to that mode.

Thanks alot Gengar
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#5 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:03 PM

Damn! You beat me to it.

Yeah I first noticed it aswell and it was a pain in the ass... then I just fooled around with the settings and got it back to normal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users