Photo

Wldworld's Nerf Resignation

7 replies to this topic

#1 wldworld

wldworld

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:09 AM

Hello all, I am here to tell you that I have 'resigned' from Nerfing. Some of you may be wondering about the FN website and magazine. I still have all the pictures and articles that I and others have written. If someone would like to pick this up - feel free to PM/email me. As for the website - I will keep it up and running for whoever wants to join. I will also continue my eBay business of selling Nerf darts on eBay, for those who were interested in it. As for my arsenal, it has been put up in the trading section of the site. This thread contains all the guns I have obtained over the few months I was interested in Nerf, and there are some pretty rare finds in there. It has received much interest and some of the items have quickly been bid/reserved on. If you wish to reserve an item I will expect payment sent within a week (or I will unreserve the items). I will not be reserving items for you to collect funds within weeks/months/years. Be sure to check it out before everything is gone.

It was a lot of fun while it lasted - but I have gotten back into another 'sport' that I am more drawn to.

much love,
wldworld
QUOTE(Dragoon @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 PM) View Post

I broke my clippers trying to cut the spring. So I couldn't break the spring with my bare hands so I used a hammer to pound the clipper handle and one of the clippers broke off.

#2 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hello all, I am here to tell you that I have 'resigned' from Nerfing.

It was a lot of fun while it lasted - but I have gotten back into another 'sport' that I am more drawn to.

much love,
wldworld

Heh, that's a good one.
Noooooooooo!!! Don't leave!!! Waaah!!!
kthxbaisend

#3 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:38 PM

Wldworld, you will be remembered for the articles and magazine that you put together... Have fun with whatever sport your moving to.

Much Love,

Substance
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#4 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

I will consider trades for Paintball items

He put this in his sell thread so the 'sport' is probably paintball.

oh well

Another one bites the dust.

Edited by bobafan, 03 June 2007 - 10:05 PM.

thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#5 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:20 AM

Sad to see you go.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#6 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

I don't understand, why does every person who "leaves" have to make an official thread about it? Not that I don't care about your departure... I just don't see the point. Anyways, good bye!
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#7 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:04 PM

I don't give a dead moose's last shit.

But really, you had some nice work.

Bye.

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#8 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:52 PM

You're "resigning" from the forums, not the hobby. Considering that you have NEVER made the effort to Nerf with any of us, you're just another avatar. I can't believe I have to make a distinction between Nerf and Nerfing but thats what the NIC now requires.

Edited by Evil, 05 June 2007 - 01:53 PM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users