#26 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

That war was the shit, Sage needs to get his buddy to bring those stupid ass swords again... they make fucking badass flags.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#27 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:50 PM

Yep! They're actually his...he just forgot to get them at the end of the day.

Which reminds me...does anyone know who actually DID grab the swords after I left? I was hollering back as I was leaving for someone to grab them at the end of the day and hold onto them for Sage, but I don't know who did.

As for the war...yeah, that pretty much owned. Except for my gun not being finished so I just kinda wandered around using whatever was handy and not in use at the time. But I must say, my highlight of the day was shooting Bags in the face with his own primary. How does that make you feel, Bags? I daresay Sicklefin has taken a fancy to me...

But the REAL highlight of the day for me was settling in my own mind that Sellers was going to be the perfect location for Armageddon this year. I daresay the portables at Sellers are actually my favorite location to play it. Yes, more so than even cullen as of late. There's just so much more variety and SO MUCH LESS STANDING AROUND! The multi-level aspect actually forces you to take high ground into consideration, and the terrain really IS varied. Geddon's going to be a BLAST. Can't wait for YANO in a few weeks.

As for the day-after-war dart sweep...I've got something like 150-175 darts I picked up, and it was a pretty thorough sweep. I'm becoming increasingly tempted to write an article on proper efficient dart sweeping, because clearly we don't know how to, lol...

Edited by Falcon, 11 June 2007 - 01:59 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#28 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:14 AM

I'm glad I could make it and meet some of my so cal nerf compadres :D

I'll be sure to make it to 'Geddon this year around haha, I had a lot of fun for the few rounds I did play.

My face swelled up to the size of pam anderson's mountains the next day, so I don't know whether i should've ran around so much, but it was definately worth it to attend.

Thanks for a good time,

richo

#29 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:16 PM

That was a great game... personally, I had my best rounds ever at this CAFF, so hopefully this trend will continue.

Falcon, Akai has the swords of doom and will be getting them back to me shortly.

Bags, I'll make sure to keep on bringing them. They're great distractions between rounds, and you're right about them being pwnage flags.

And Richo, it was great meeting you; sorry about the face shot. :D
It'll be awesome to see you in coming rounds
Holder of the original Split-Tech 2k

"Headband" - as so named by OMC
"That One Guy in the Pineapple Shirt" -So aptly named by Baghead

#30 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:07 PM

But I must say, my highlight of the day was shooting Bags in the face with his own primary. How does that make you feel, Bags? I daresay Sicklefin has taken a fancy to me...

Sicklefin's just a little bitchy because I was putting teh Shotty to good use and he wanted some Action, so when in the hands of a mighty warrior like yourself mr. falcon, sicklefin kicks ass, as expected. And you know I'll get you back for that when I "FUCKING PECAN" your ass at YANO.

and that's all I have to say about that.

-Bags

#31 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

Alas, 'tis true. But forget not: he who can wield the power of the sword of Elendil can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth.

Edited by Falcon, 14 June 2007 - 02:52 PM.

----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#32 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

Alas, 'tis true. But forget not: he who can wield the power of the sword of Elendil can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth.

That Blade Was Broken!

#33 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:17 PM

That Blade Was Broken!

It has been remade! Fight for me, and regain your honor.
----------||||||||)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users