Be there or not

172 replies to this topic

#151 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:31 AM

Could we just humor my dad and check a dart from each person? I just need to get the video to youtube and I don't have the right software.

Checking one dart from each person? If there are bad darts, it's human error, not inhumanity where someone is out to kill everyone at Christmas Clash. I've gotten hit with bad darts before, and I've bled more often from getting hit with darts that are fine than ones that aren't; but whatever puts your dad at ease...

To get a movie on YouTube you don't necessarily need any software or editing programs. YouTube has a group of file types that they allow (.avi, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.). As long as your video is one of their accepted types and it fits within their limitations of size and length, you're ok, just upload if you don't want to edit. If your camera doesn't upload in the right format, there are free converters out there, just check sourceforge.

On another note, it doesn't look like I'll be able to come, sorry guys.

Edited by RAMBO, 07 December 2006 - 09:31 AM.

#152 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

No rambo, The whole day is being filmed, therefore I need to pick the right bits to put it up.
"Why can't we see shit? Thats not a good sign."

-My Dad

#153 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:37 PM

Well, dependant on your version, you could use the Windows movie editor. I cannot vouch for its capabilities as I have not used it, but I'm sure someone can give you a yes or no on it.

#154 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:15 PM

One week count down. 7 days to go. See ya' all there.

P.S. Anyone want to by a MS with 4 clips? I'll sell it for 40-50.

-My Dad

#155 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:01 PM

P.S. Anyone want to by a MS with 4 clips? I'll sell it for 40-50.

Can't say I do. I'm trying to get rid of mine myself.

On another note, the forecast is supposed to be 45 degrees. I'm pumped. This whole next week is supposed to be above freezing, maybe all the snow will melt.

#156 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:58 PM

Me and petrie will be there. Munson says he is not going, but I don't know if he's joking or not.
Cubs in 2012

#157 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

Me and petrie will be there. Munson says he is not going, but I don't know if he's joking or not.

Well we have about 10 for sure coming right now. The weather is looking awesome. There will be no snow on the ground and the high is supposed to be 52 degrees as of now. I've been getting ready for this all week. Making darts and finishing up some guns. I can bring some flags for capture the flag also. Anything last minute items you guys could think of?

By the way, how many darts are you guys bringing?

#158 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

Word in today is that Munson is going. Munson Petrie and I are planning to make stefans all Friday night together, So basically a lot. How many guns should I bring. I was thinking maybe like 10 or so.
Cubs in 2012

#159 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:48 PM

I'm bringing my 750/750/titian in a x-bow shell, BBB with x-bow spring and TTG. That and 110 mega stefs.

-My Dad

#160 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

Lock N Load, Maxshot, 2 Nite Finders, RF20, Powerclip, Airtech 2000, TTg, and some other stuff.
Cubs in 2012

#161 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:35 PM

Alright sounds good. Any news on Munson, hokiefan?

I'm probably supplying 100 darts per person for the 3 other people that are coming with me and a large arsenal of guns. Since all the snow will be melted, it will be much easier finding all our darts.

Right now I have 4 At2ks, my Pump shotgun, LS, a bunch of NF's and TTG's, SM750's, Triple Strike, BBB, Blastfire, and my bad ass SS2.

I might bring my Homemade cannon for kicks.

Edited by Ryan201821, 11 December 2006 - 09:35 PM.

#162 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:24 PM

You must bring the cannon. I gotta see that thing fire.
BROOD XIII

#163 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:32 AM

You must bring the cannon. I gotta see that thing fire.

Haha, alright. The only problem is where do I hook up the air compressor.

#164 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:02 PM

Sorry to say so late, but I won't be able to come. It was a little insane to think that I could skate out of town for a whole day [/i]a week before Christmas[/i]. I haven't had a chance to keep my guns in shape lately, much less anything else.

Here's hoping for summer.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#165 caffeine

caffeine

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:38 AM

In the reply email you sent me, you stated that you would put me on the list of people coming. Don't see my name.

On the compressor issue, why dont you bring a power inverter?
It takes the DC output of your car battery and gives you a standard 120v AC socket.
Don't have one? I can bring one of mine. Actually, I'll have to tear apart the garage looking for it (but I know it's in there somewhere.)

I also stated in my email that I would bring one other person with me. Unfortunately, due to my excessive drinking and new job, I haven't had the time to complete the 2k he was going to use. As a matter of fact, my 2k is the only gun I'm going to be using, unfortunately. Anybody willing to lend him a gun for a couple hours? if so, preferably modded for micros. Because thats all I have.

On that note, I plan on bringing 100 micros with me. Do you think that will be a sufficient amount for the day?
Keep in mind that I have work later on in the day (around 3ish), and I only will be playing a few hours.

I'm getting hyped. Looks like the weather is going to be great and NO SNOW!!!!
That was the only thing holding me back. I'm coming for sure now.
Looks like footage/pics are being taken care of, which is excellent.

Is One Man Clan coming? That would be a surprise.
Any word from Ompa?
And it's officially Herrick Lake now? good. it's easier to get to from my location.

EDIT: went through ALL the pages (geez 11 pages is too long), and found that you did mention I was coming. thanks.

-Caffeine-

Edited by caffeine, 14 December 2006 - 12:40 AM.

.:Trading Forum:.

Let's do business.
---------------------

#166 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:45 AM

OMC is not coming. Ompa isn't either(to the best of my knowledge). He is now in NJ in school...

Sadly, I can't make it. Maybe next time guys.

:? Wouldn't it be easier to find darts on snow?

Edited by RAMBO, 14 December 2006 - 09:47 AM.

#167 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:31 PM

In the reply email you sent me, you stated that you would put me on the list of people coming. Don't see my name.

I knew you were coming but I also knew you said that you wouldn't come because of snow. Well luckily the snow melted and I totally forgot to put your name back on the list. You are now.

On the compressor issue, why dont you bring a power inverter?
It takes the DC output of your car battery and gives you a standard 120v AC socket.
Don't have one? I can bring one of mine. Actually, I'll have to tear apart the garage looking for it (but I know it's in there somewhere.)

That would be awesome if you could bring it. If you can't, it's alright, I guess I'll just have to fill up the gun with a bike pump.

I also stated in my email that I would bring one other person with me. Unfortunately, due to my excessive drinking and new job, I haven't had the time to complete the 2k he was going to use. As a matter of fact, my 2k is the only gun I'm going to be using, unfortunately. Anybody willing to lend him a gun for a couple hours? if so, preferably modded for micros. Because thats all I have.

I can supply him with something. Most likely a 2K since that is what he wanted in the first place.

On that note, I plan on bringing 100 micros with me. Do you think that will be a sufficient amount for the day?
Keep in mind that I have work later on in the day (around 3ish), and I only will be playing a few hours.

That should be enough. Hopefully we won't lose that many darts. I'm also supplying 100 darts for each one of my guys there. I also have to work at 5ish so the war will be ending at 4 at the latest. Unless you guys want to stick around after I leave. It is going to be pretty dark by then, so I don't think it will matter. Caffeine try to get there at 10 so you can stay longer.

I'm getting hyped. Looks like the weather is going to be great and NO SNOW!!!!
That was the only thing holding me back. I'm coming for sure now.
Looks like footage/pics are being taken care of, which is excellent.

I have to say the same. Can't wait for this. This is my first large scale war with people I'm not familiar with.

Is One Man Clan coming? That would be a surprise.
Any word from Ompa?
And it's officially Herrick Lake now? good. it's easier to get to from my location.

EDIT: went through ALL the pages (geez 11 pages is too long), and found that you did mention I was coming. thanks.

-Caffeine-

Ompa never replied, I'm sure he is busy with college.

OMC said he isn't coming but hopefully to the summer war.

And it is officially at Lake Herrick.

#168 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:29 PM

I hope you all have a great time!
I wish that I could have come. Take lots of pictures though!
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#169 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:21 PM

I hope you all have a great time!
I wish that I could have come. Take lots of pictures though!

Sucks you can't come. Maybe to the summer war. We will be sure to take a lot of pictures.

Less than 24 hours until the war. I'm pretty pumped. I just made a shit load of darts and still have to modify a couple guns.

See you guys 10 am sharp.

#170 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:58 PM

See you all in 12 hours. I had to fix my 750/750/titain and now it is a at3k/750/titian. Ask tomorrow.

-My Dad

#171 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:57 PM

How did the war go, guys? How many came? What was the best part? How many darts did you lose? How many times did you argue about whether or not you hit someone? You know, the general questions.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#172 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:33 PM

How did the war go, guys? How many came? What was the best part? How many darts did you lose? How many times did you argue about whether or not you hit someone? You know, the general questions.

Why don't you post this in the thread titled, " Christmas Clash Recap"

#173 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

Sorry, didn't know about it.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users