High-cap Mags For The Longshot?

Yup, another LS topic

32 replies to this topic

#26 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:31 PM

Ah, good idea. I am glad that you didn't endanger your springs. Could We get a pic of what the inside of the clip that you built looks like?
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#27 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:09 PM

Could we possibly get a full write up for this? I'm considering this for my longshot but don't want to risk screwing it up.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#28 tensor

tensor

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

umm thats kinda big. doesnt it get in ur way sometimes wen ur at a war

#29 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

Kind of an old topic, but the question is a valid one I think.

Not really. Not having to reload in the middle of battle is well worth the very minor extra bulk on the bottom of the gun. It looks big, but most of the clip is inside the gun. Therefore the extra size is much less than you'd expect.

This mod is not for everyone, it really depends on how you intend to use your longshot. Since I primarily offer cover fire this mod is great for me.

Also, before someone less courteous gets to you on this, you may want to work on your spelling and grammar, that'll get you flamed in a hurry.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#30 pacman

pacman

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:53 PM

I thought it would be cool to have high-cap mags for the LS and Hasbro didn't really like the idea at the MA war so I made my own. I basically just cut the bottom off of one clip and the top of the other. Here are some pics:

Posted Image

Clip in the gun
Posted Image

hey iam a new member but i did this mod and i was blown away this mod works!!!!!!

#31 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

Welcome to the Haven. You may want to read the Code of Conduct. Generally we don't like to see new posts in old topics unless there's something really significant to add. We look forward to seeing what you have to contribute!

#32 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:25 PM

Welcome to the Haven. You may want to read the Code of Conduct. Generally we don't like to see new posts in old topics unless there's something really significant to add. We look forward to seeing what you have to contribute!

Why are you so nice? This is 2 years old... he shouldnt have posted here. I like it when people are blunt when people dont follow the rules... it just somehow seems funny. Just saying...

#33 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Why are you so nice? This is 2 years old... he shouldnt have posted here. I like it when people are blunt when people dont follow the rules... it just somehow seems funny. Just saying...

You know that you're still on my "ban" list, did you realize?

I'm cleaning up, as are the other moderators. We need something meaty before we drop the hammer.

pacman is taking a short break from posting.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users