Magstrike Internals

You will be surprised

35 replies to this topic

#26 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:21 AM

Don't use that huge font. My walmart in MA said they hads them but they are now out of stock. Also I'm pretty sur eyou can get PETG in clips.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#27 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:40 AM

Hmmm...this may just be the first gun I'll invest in since my NiteFinder. As said, it looks very much like a PC, and the only difference I can see is that this might even be easier to put back together after tampering. Looks tempting.

There's WAY more screws. PC= 18 screws on the body. MS= 20 screws on the body, 4 screws inside to get to the bladder, 2 screws if you want to take the safety out, and six screws per magazine to make them PC compatable. That's 18 for the PC, and 38 for the MS. And that's not counting the screws that you have to remove to get INTO the air-bladder.

But, it's a better gun in my oppinion.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#28 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 01:07 PM

It's not here in B.C. or Washington.

#29 Petrie

Petrie

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:12 PM

The spring is accessable
I ordered mine from walmart.com
I havnt heard of it being in stores anywhere
17/32 fits into the mag
walmart ships from taxas and i live in IL and i got the magstrike on the third morning from ups ground shippin (about 2 bucks)

that about all my news on the mag strike
pardon the list from
thanks for your comments keep um comin'

#30 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:09 PM

Bahaha, this thing kicks ass. Not just because of it's awesomeness, however.

A while ago, I sold my PC and 3 clips to lilsniper of NHQ for 85 freaking bucks! Now, for $35 you can get a better performing PC with 2 removable clips already there. Wow, I feel good about that deal. :lol:

Thanks for the internal pics, they ease the edge off of the wait for these things.

TS

#31 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:06 PM

That is looking very nice. I dont like the size of that bladder though. Can anyone tell me the size of the Magstrike bladder to get an idea of size? Would a RapidFire 20 bladder fit? I would think it would provide much more air volume as the rf20 shoots 20 darts as opposed to 10.

#32 taiki

taiki

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:33 PM

Am I the only one having horrible performance from my magstrike? It'll go maybe 10 feet and fire 4 or 5 of the rounds before puttering out. Am I just underfilling the bladder or what?

#33 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:40 PM

Am I the only one having horrible performance from my magstrike? It'll go maybe 10 feet and fire 4 or 5 of the rounds before puttering out. Am I just underfilling the bladder or what?

Keep pumping till the air release valve kicks in.

#34 taiki

taiki

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:44 AM

Keep pumping till the air release valve kicks in.

I did, then it blew before it hit the release valve.

I took it back to the store, they said I shouldn't have been able to over pump it and gave me a refund.

Yes, I did blow the tank on my RapidFire20, but I did mod that though. This one I didn't even touch yet in terms of modding. Pissed me the hell off. I'm staying away from rubber bladders for now. I seem to have horrible luck with them.

On the other hand, I did pick up a Longshot. Thing's nice.

#35 St Jebus

St Jebus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:11 AM

Hopefully a million people didn't already ask this question:
what ranges can you get with an unmodded Magstrike using the stock darts?

I just want to know how much modding the gun would require to meet my standards.

#36 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:54 PM

How did you open your magstrike?!! I have sawed off both end caps but in the front part of the tigger/grip/handle area it is glued shut and I can't pry it open! HOw do you do it?
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users