Photo

Are You The Best Nerfer In Your "crew"?

29 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

So are you? Not to brag or anything, but I am proably the best one in our "crew". My brother is also good physically but menatlly he is not as good. I have yet to be eliminated in a match 14 straight rounds(Yes I have been counting). This thread is not mean for bragging, I just want to see where you fall in your group. Thanks
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:56 PM

I'm pretty sure the name says it all.
I hate you.

#3 Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

I know i'm the best in my little gang of nerfers. Then again I am sorta the only one who really trys too so that helps.
Webmaster of Ultima Nerf

#4 Gyrvalcon

Gyrvalcon

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:18 PM

I have to wonder... will anyone admit that "No, I... I'm probably the worst in my clan"?
Are you supposed to judge yourself in comparison to your peers? I mean, I would be a little biased in my own favor, I'm sure.

But more to the point.
Yeah, I'm the best Nerfer ever. I'm like a God.
Of Foam.
-Knowledge Is Power-

#5 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:33 PM

Considering I'm the only one who has guns... yea, prolly. Actually, I think it's because I'm the only one of us who knows how to rush.

But, on second thought, the 2nd in command has god-like aim.

So, I guess we all have our ups and downs. But I'm the one with all the guns. : o)
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:40 PM

I have to wonder... will anyone admit that "No, I... I'm probably the worst in my clan"?

Yep. They don't call my style of play "suppressive fire" for nothing.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:47 PM

Probably me, maybe my brother. My brother has a very good shot but not the greatest tactics. My shot is good but not at great as my brothers. On the other hand and I have much better tactics.

#8 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:19 PM

Seeing that my "crew" is made up of people who will nerf if i call them up, don't have their own stuff, and mooch off my darts; it's really between me and my friend who got me into it. I don't know who's better, but we each do differently each time, sometimes I do much better, sometimes he does.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#9 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:51 PM

Since my crew is so small we have all developed to be good at different things. I am without a doubt the best modder in the group. On the other hand we have one person that can hit a one square inch target from 20 feet with a mav. You gota give him some credit for that.

Edited by poo, 26 June 2006 - 07:53 PM.

#10 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:12 PM

In my clan I am defenitley the head modder and possess the most guns.
Hunting techniques in assassin games I am also #1
As for Nerfing as in nerf war it would have to come down to Hexen, The cardiac kid and myself.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#11 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

I'm the best modder in my clan, and a pretty good leader. I'm an alright nerfer, but I really shine in pathseeking and geting around the opponents defences.

#12 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:11 AM

No...I'm not very good at Nerf. I mod.

I'm the back-man whenever we speedball, so going from 20 BPS on the field, maybe 10 BPS max out in the woods, to around 3 DPS with a Razorback kinda makes ya' change the whole way you play...and change is bad in competitive sports.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#13 Sanityjr

Sanityjr

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:28 AM

Uhhh, Kansas. There are not too many nerfers out here in the middle of Kansas City so, basically it's just my family. I own all of the nerf guns and mod them, so it seems like I always win becuase I have the most experience, but not every time. It just depends on who you are playing with and what guns you have compared to them. Those are usually the factors that usually decide whether I win or lose the game.

#14 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:57 PM

Well, I'm the only one who has any modded guns and I am quite the good shot so I'd say yes, I am the best man in my "Clan".
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#15 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Well... I could kick all four of their asses by myself in a war, but it'd be pretty tough.

(waiting for mobeus to flame me...)

Probably dead by now, or something.

#16 Deaths Avatar

Deaths Avatar

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:38 PM

Yes.

#17 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:58 PM

Nope. Im the loser in my group usually. Not that im trying to not get hit-but im a sharpshooter. I use really long range guns and I try to get good shots. Im not good at charging out with a mav. for example. Also I have a lot fewer guns, but 90% of them are modded and work perfectly. Whereas the best nerfer in my group (AssassinNF) has tons of guns but many malfunction and/or are broken. I am not the worst in my group but I am not the best. :blush: :lol:

Well... I could kick all four of their asses by myself in a war, but it'd be pretty tough.

(waiting for mobeus to flame me...)

Nope I am not going to.
You HAVE before.
Then again It depends on If its 1 on all.
And I think you forgot a few people(Alex, John, somewhat Megan, your m&d)

Edited by moubeus5018, 19 July 2006 - 12:03 AM.

We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#18 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:06 AM

Yeas.

We had a small 2 vs. 2 battle in the middle of the night a week or so ago Troda was on one team with his brand new Magstrike (red by the way) and my younger brother, who had a reasonably modified Big Bad Bow. I had my trusty Nite-Finder and a friend of mine was borrowing my Crossfire. We were severly outgunned.

But not outclassed.

Out of six battles with those teams, we won all of them. My friend died once, and I never did. Poor fellow got snuck up on by my brother, shot from about ten feet with the BBB.

It was really funny watching Troda say that I couldn't hit him from the range I was at with a pistol, it wasn't powerful enough, and then catching one square in the chest.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#19 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:26 PM

i can beat them all (3-4 other people) at once using just a foam sword...so i'd have to say yes

#20 chip tortellini

chip tortellini

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:47 AM

I'm not sure whos the best in my clan but me and maverick master are one of the best. Were pretty evenly mathed.
ctp. Tim of

UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

"Sic vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war."

#21 shortydrummer21

shortydrummer21

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:53 PM

well depending on the day it's either me, my older brother or sir tofu... and the rest just kinda borrow my guns and shoot each other and then complain about the heat so.. yeah. and is it just our group or do people who don't mod their own guns never rush a person with a modded gun? even if there's like 3 of them and i have only a crossbow and a lnl?

#22 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:35 PM

well depending on the day it's either me, my older brother or sir tofu... and the rest just kinda borrow my guns and shoot each other and then complain about the heat so.. yeah. and is it just our group or do people who don't mod their own guns never rush a person with a modded gun? even if there's like 3 of them and i have only a crossbow and a lnl?

Yeah, people aren't too keen on rushing weapons that are "more powerful." It's still just foam in my opinion.

Besides, you know you're having fun when you've got battlescars.

I would charge you, if for no other reason than to inspire others to be incredibly bold and/or stupid as well. It's more fun that way.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#23 conman1

conman1

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:23 AM

I'm probly second out of 5 people including me cause the first best got me into nerf and told me about this site.

#24 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:47 PM

Well, for the past few weeks I have only been able to use my NF since I am modifying all my other guns, so I can't be sure who is really the best. Now that I have a Magstrike, I'll have to have another battle with my friends. Tactic wise, Im probably the best, but when it comes to accuracy my friend with a Firefly is better.
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#25 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:36 PM

I won't say that I'm the best or worst person in my clan, but I bet I'm better than anyone in your clan. B)
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users