Are You The Best Nerfer In Your "crew"?

29 replies to this topic

#26 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:48 PM

I won't say that I'm the best or worst person in my clan, but I bet I'm better than anyone in your clan. B)

THAT is the best thing I've read on these boards so far this year.

Now I have to wipe all the Mountain Dew off of my nice new flat panel LCD screen.

Good one, dude. True that.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#27 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:55 PM

i can beat them all (3-4 other people) at once using just a foam sword...so i'd have to say yes

Nobody on an internet forum cares how great you are at Nerf. I know this thread is asking if you are the best person in the group you play against, but that just seemed like an arrogant thing to say, especially when you can't even type.
SexD Warves

#28 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:19 PM

I'm hella badass when it comes to Nerf. Pretty much the definition of dominance on the battleground. With my navy SEALs signals and all, and then my incredibly agile Matrix dodges, I put anyone I Nerf with to shame. I'm worshipped for the amount of ass I kick... B)

Agreed with Nerfmonkey wholeheartedly. And Evil just made my day.

~Rings

Edited by LordoftheRing434, 09 August 2006 - 11:20 PM.

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#29 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:57 PM

I won't say that I'm the best or worst person in my clan, but I bet I'm better than anyone in your clan. :)

THAT is the best thing I've read on these boards so far this year.

Now I have to wipe all the Mountain Dew off of my nice new flat panel LCD screen.

Good one, dude. True that.

-Piney-

Funny, piney...right as I read that (your post) I had a can of dew, bottom end up, to my face.

In my clan, nobody's really the best or the worst. Sure, people might say someone's a great nerfer, but if I am that person, I'll turn right around and prove the guy wrong in a spring pistol round, because I absolutely suck at them. We're all just good friends and try to improve everyone in the group as a whole. It's a good teambuilding thing, but I won't get into detail because you don't want to hear about life lessons on a nerf site anyway.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#30 Snazzy Q

Snazzy Q

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

Not by any means am I the best nerfer in my group. However, after nerfing airsoft doesn't really seem all that painful, especially since we allow my modded Titan in our nerf wars. I don't care anymore about the pain of being hit in airsoft, so I am feared for my rushing tactics and have been known to play without a shirt :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users