Photo

World Conquest 2: The Alliance Strikes Back

Only SoCal War that's not At cullen this Summer!

31 replies to this topic

#26 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:24 AM

Oh believe me, we all saw it.

We ALLLL saw it... ;)

It's also tentative as to if he can actualy make it or not, right now. He says he's not quite 100% positive yet. So he's really more of a maybe.

Whatever happens happens.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#27 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 23 May 2006 - 11:02 AM

Um... doritard... that's his name isn't it? at this rate he should change it to crackhead.

Location Pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#28 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:23 PM

That looks pretty good. Should we bring a couple of trash cans to fill in some of the open places? And hows dart recovery going to be in some of those areas with more trees and such?
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#29 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

That looks pretty good. Should we bring a couple of trash cans to fill in some of the open places? And hows dart recovery going to be in some of those areas with more trees and such?

I already asked Falcon to bring the trash cans on HQ, and dart recovery is fairly good on the wooded central area, it's actually kinda small, so it may feel crowded unless we have some of the feild in use, but with roughly 25 people comming it should be easy enough to find darts with that kind of Mass dart sweep.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#30 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

Um... doritard... that's his name isn't it? at this rate he should change it to crackhead.
-Bags

Then he'd have too much in common with the general populous. He has NOTHING, save humanity (at least, we think he's human, anyway...we gave up guessing actual gender years ago) in common with the general populous.

If you want to get technical, we think he powders "Sour Cream and Onion" Doritos and snorts lines of that...

I'm really looking forward to this. The Pyro-Nightwing thing fell through, as I didn't catch them soon enough in advance, so they already had plans for the day off of school. But (because it's still just under two months away) I've already caught them for Armageddon. I personally wrote it in on Nightwing's home calendar...okay not really. But I had him do it while we were on the phone...

We're looking at a 20+ person total attendance. Almost my entire locally active clan is coming (got a 100% confirnation from Panda, by the way...he he ;) and expect to hear from snake within the day.
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#31 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:01 AM

::URGENT::

Someone needs to bring a video camara. Else I'm going to have an extremely annoying female to deal with! Seriously, shes willing to do filming like the whole day! Problem is, we got no video camara as of yet! So uh, someone needs to bring one please!

#32 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:06 AM

Bags is bringing his, I do believe.

I also think he's loaded with footage from the last CAFF, among other things.

God only knows when he'll finally pull it together, but there'll be a video.

Hey Bags! I know you probably won't get this, but Akai and his guest can't make it, but I filled their seats with two others. Some new guys; ACE and Angel of Death. They're really looking forward to it (they're pretty good for new guys...)
----------||||||||)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users