Clan Directory

Let's get them listed

35 replies to this topic

#26 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:24 AM

I'm the leader of the Kansas clan Unreliable, formerly Creatures of Nerf, and the only posting member of my clan on this site. But for posterity the other clan members are:

Twitch (Me)
Mavrik
Grader
Crablegs
A Small Orphan
Magic (named for his ablility to end any manner of insult or conversation with a long and boring explanation of the misuse of the phrase)

We've been around for about four or five years, but we only have wars bi-annually.
In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#27 Anothernoob

Anothernoob

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:13 PM

I never knew there were so many clans around! Oh yea Murakumo32, that website is kinda old... like really old. I don't think you'll find many of those clans still existing much less their members still playing Nerf.
Does anyone belong to / used to belong to one of the clans on the website? Team Venom out of Memphis, TN was the clan I fought with back in my middle school days.

#28 nerfgunner

nerfgunner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:53 AM

I finally came up with a name for my clan :lol: . We are known as the Nerfing Ninjas of Doom. We have three people and are located in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio. ^_^ Also I am the clan leader.

Edited by nerfgunner, 10 April 2006 - 06:40 PM.

#29 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

Team Stealth

Our team consists of the followers:

Lilsniper
Kanetica (soon to be forum member)
Nikiski (soon to be forum member)

We nerf out of the north New Jersey area.

Edited by lilsniper, 09 April 2006 - 02:06 PM.

Member of Team Stealth

-Check it out and vote in our poll!

#30 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

Maybe you should edit the first post with a list of them all. Then once this gets long we won't have to read every single post just to find out what clans have who and where they are.

Just a suggestion.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#31 Anothernoob

Anothernoob

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:19 PM

Good idea. Consider it done, because as of right now, it is! I listed all the clans posted so far in an easy to read, at a glance format for your reading pleasure! Keep them comin' in. We've got about 18 so far and I know there are more.

Just a thought, do many of NerfHaven's members frequent the NerfHQ forums? If so, would anyone like to be a sort of "ambassador" and help collaborate? I'm wondering if there aren't a number of clans we're missing because their members are only NerfHQ members. Maybe someone could start a thread on NHQ regarding clans. Or, if it's been done already, let me know. I'd like to get a fairly complete directory going here but I don't have the time to go over there and gather info. 4 AP classes are quite time consuming.

#32 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:25 PM

Westchester is in NY BTW. Also, I would do the NHQ thing, but its all messed up for me. Maybe tomorrow if its back up.

#33 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:51 PM

meh, I haven't posted in here yet...

NAME:
N.A.R.F!: the Nerfing Alliance of Radical Foam!

Logo (Well, one of them):
Posted Image

Base town: Corona, CA. Members come from many parts of Riverside County.

Members:

Active: 14

Nubs yet to be Broken-in (be it by lazyness or just bad timing): 4-5

Retired co-founders: 3

Origins:

The year is 2004, the month is December. The Day was a tuesday... The exact date is not that improtant. Two guys, are on their weekly trip to target to buy new music releases. we will call these two Baghead and Tweak. they wander though the targetto and stumble upon the Nerf selection. The pair split an at2k twin pack and are terribly crushed by the fact that they sucked royaly. What were they to do? Go to the INTERNET!

Bags, Our hero stumbles onto the NIC. The first place that he learns things from is The Den Of Foam...(That's right, Falcon, the guy who just called me a Mod Master the other day in the Modification Pictures thread... Taught me all the basics that kicked off my Modding Madness.) anywho by January I had developed Myself a website Called NARF! and Had convinced Tweak to help me form a clan. Tweak, Jiz, Nem Virus and I start the earliest form of NARF. the "founding Four" did quite a nice job of Recruting and about Half the current members were sold on the notion that way. The other half had a class with me somewhere along the line and two of them joined ranks because of Cosmo.

Now you may have noticed the "retired founders" thing, well for different reasons Jiz, Nem and Tweak have all left the Alliance. But new people showed up in their place.

our average war attendance is about 4-7 people. we do our best to get everyone to come to Socal Wars but it is rare that we see many at any one time, NWC was our second biggest turnout, following my 18th birthday party.

anywho here's a list of us active NARFers.

Baghead-On Haven and HQ
Cosmo
Pilz (On Haven, posted once)
Shwa (on HQ, has yet to post once)
Tone-Dogg
Weeze
Shwang
Tre BRC
Giga Frost
Death Smith
Eclipse
Dark Pixel
Big Rich
Amanda (still needs a nickname, she didn't like pinky)
AAC II (Currently in Army Training, plans to nerf whenever he visits)

Is that enough info on my Clan? I hope so.

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 11 April 2006 - 08:48 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#34 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:42 AM

The first place that he learns things from is The Den Of Foam...(That's right, Falcon, the guy who just called me a Mod Master the other day in the Modification Pictures thread... Taught me all the basics that kicked off my Modding Madness.)

-Bags

*tear* They grow up so fast...

If anybody's been wondering why Bags and I seem to speak so casually (like we know each other personally...) there you go. We're really close (location wise) to each other, and have both had some sort of impact on the other.

However, to make this post have a point (kinda; not really a point anyway, but whatever) it didn't occur to me to post my clan logo too...

See? We both even have logos...like a parallel universe. Except his is more colorful.

A LOT more colorful...

Anyway, LOGO-NESS:

Posted Image

Yay for MS paint.

Oh, and add two more to our # of active members. We picked up another one the other day, and someone else decided to finally cave. So 15 active now.

Edited by Falcon, 12 April 2006 - 12:51 AM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#35 Autopsyboy

Autopsyboy

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

Nerf Team in NYC since 2008, we have over 30 members and we are always up for a war. we have members ranging in ages from 8-18 so if you want to join up just go to this site. www.Marval.webs.com

#36 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

You were warned several months ago about using NerfHaven to promote your site, and you necro'd two topics over four years old, one right after another post warning the previous poster not to necro topics. Doesn't look like you have much more to add here than links to your (shitty) website. Permabanned.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users