Nerfcenter Updated? Holy Shit

10 replies to this topic

#1 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:51 PM

http://nerfcenter.com/

I just looked over there today and noticed that it was updated on january 1. I don't know if anyone here on NH noticed(searched, but found nothing), but i know this is news to me today.

I literally went "holy shit" when I saw that. Its not like its a big deal or anything because we all know Andy isn't going to do anything, its just strange to see a new message there after 5 years of nothing and 3 years of no forums. I know its a pipe dream that they would he would either let someone else take control of it or keep up with the new stuff.

Just figured id let everyone know..

Edited by ItalionStallion, 20 March 2006 - 10:52 PM.

#2 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:53 PM

Old News

Already spoken of on NerfHQ

#3 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:04 AM

Yeah well some of us around here (me included) don't visit the NHQ forums very often. I actually looked over there right after i posted this and noticed that thread.

Meh..

#4 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:22 AM

Old News

Already spoken of on NerfHQ

And that's old news too. It was posted that the site had a down time. Then the last post in that thread noted it was updated. (Over on NHQ.)
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

Yeah, NO updated too, they have the BBB on there now!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:23 AM

Is it just me, or does the NO page not load?

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:24 AM

...Along with "Naked Girls" and "Britnet Spears Naked." Wow! They sure do know how to cater to my interests.

Have you ever been reading a tutorial on how to make your own Stefans, and suddenly wanted links to hot, horny teens? Me too! How convenient.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:52 AM

Have you ever been reading a tutorial on how to make your own Stefans, and suddenly wanted links to hot, horny teens? Me too! How convenient.

I'm glad Larry finally discovered the secret to NIC success... it should have been obvious after that olsen twins thread but what can I say? I missed out on the new revolution in online nerf.

* BRITNEY SPEARS NAKED
* MAKE YOUR OWN NERF DARTS
* TEENS THAT ARE HORNEY
* NERF
* NAKED GRILS
* LOCK N LOAD
* NAKED WOMEN
* BIG BAD BOW
* NAKED GIRIS
* NAKED
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#9 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:58 AM

I'm glad Larry finally discovered the secret to NIC success... it should have been obvious after that olsen twins thread but what can I say? I missed out on the new revolution in online nerf.

Finally! I have a place to solicit my new book:

Foam Rubbers: Practical Masturbation for the Modern Nerfer

Look for it nowhere fine books are sold!

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#10 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:05 PM

From what I understand Hal got his credit card stolen at the time the domain came up for renewal, and the service requires the same credit card be used to renew, so now the Nerf Online domain belongs to someone else.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#11 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:31 PM

I'm glad Larry finally discovered the secret to NIC success... it should have been obvious after that olsen twins thread but what can I say?

I win.

It's funny how that went from a "first post" thread to the Olsen Twins concept. Absolutely no correlation whatsoever. I like how that gets brought up every now and then.

Frankly I'd like to see what Andy puts up on NerfCenter. My guess is that he's going to have some sort of update addressing the N-Strike series, even though that's already old. There will quite likely not be any reviews for them anyway. Of course that update was almost 3 months ago...that could be the last we hear of it.

Oh well, it'll be something to keep an eye on.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users