#1 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:39 AM

Here, is what me and my friend did... Sword meet Nerf Tech Target:

Posted Image
Posted Image

And meet my new Tech Target Gun with air restictors removed, stretched spring and a bungee:
Posted Image

Haha...
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#2 powerclip

powerclip

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:13 AM

How could you? I know it was rubbish but you could of got a refund or sold it. I would of bought it it it wasn't destroyed.

Edited by powerclip, 02 February 2006 - 08:06 AM.

The point of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor bastard to die for his.

#3 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 02 February 2006 - 11:43 AM

If you really want the Target PM me. I still have mine, but since you are in the UK and I'm in the US you'd have to pay international shipping.
And yes, beating the hell out of the target does seem like a waste.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

Why exactly did you feel the need to make this thread? Are you planning on posting everytime you destroy something with Hasbro's name on it? Seriously, this one was just absolutely retarded.

Edit - CN, after reviewing your post history, you need to clean your shit up. I just saw a flat out flame that wasn't funny. Somehow it snuck under the radar. You get one more shot and you're gone. We already had to give you a one month. Get your shit together real fucking quick.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 02:56 PM

Where you trying to be funny with that post?

"Sword meet target"

Just no. Also thats a very basic mod that almost everyone has done.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#6 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

Way to ruin your sword.

#7 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:01 PM

What was your score?

#8 Link Skyrim

Link Skyrim

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:16 PM

What was the point of this thread? To make the added bungie cord... with no other mod, or totally ruin a sword on all holy hasbros stuff. MY friend just put his target away. There is no need to be destructive like that. And I burn anything I can. Im not going to get off topic. Tho, I like how his UN matches his posting.... crappy.

Edited by Link Skyrim, 02 February 2006 - 09:17 PM.

#9 ThatPimpinNerfer

ThatPimpinNerfer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:11 AM

Yo thats so pimp.Oh yea i helped do that.Good times.And yo stop wineing about it.If you don't have eny thing good to say don't say it at all. <.<

Edited by ThatPimpinNerfer, 12 February 2006 - 06:48 AM.

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:32 AM

yo thats so pimp..........................oh yea i helped do that...........................good times.....................and yo stop wineing about it............................ if you don't have eny thing good to say don't say it at all<.<

If I were you, I'd be concerned about my post quality. Read and review our Code od Conduct.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#11 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

A waste of a sword, and plastic.

yo thats so pimp..........................oh yea i helped do that...........................good times.....................and yo stop wineing about it............................ if you don't have eny thing good to say don't say it at all<.<

A waste of a doctor's time delivering a baby.

Put them together, and you've got a waste of time, energy, and tax dollars.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#12 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 11:31 AM

Can't you guys just let it go? Me and ThatPimpinNerfer had fun smashing the Tech Target to peices. Get off your high horses and stop looking down on other members.

And no, the sword is just fine.
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

- Death

- nerfer34

#13 Anima

Anima

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 11:40 AM

I think the point they're trying to make is that there was really no point in sharing the fact you'd smashed a toy. Sure, show us the pistol, but...the other stuff was pointless.

If you'd stopped to think before posting, you might have come to the conclusion that making a post about the deliberate destruction of a Nerf product probably wasn't going to be received well.

If you simply had to show how you'd pointlessly ruined a toy, it should've gone into offtopic. Sure, smashing stuff can be fun. :) I won't deny that. But next time smash something that's already busted. And then don't post about it here. Everyone wins. :angry:
On the web, your language skills are your appearance and odor. Don't be a smelly elephant man.

#14 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:41 PM

I think the point they're trying to make is that there was really no point in sharing the fact you'd smashed a toy.  Sure, show us the pistol, but...the other stuff was pointless.

If you'd stopped to think before posting, you might have come to the conclusion that making a post about the deliberate destruction of a Nerf product probably wasn't going to be received well.

If you simply had to show how you'd pointlessly ruined a toy, it should've gone into offtopic.  Sure, smashing stuff can be fun.  :rolleyes:  I won't deny that.  But next time smash something that's already busted.  And then don't post about it here.  Everyone wins.  ^_^

My sentiments exactly.

You know, the target in the TTG could actually be used for something practical in games. I don't know if anyone ever used it in a CTF-type situation, only guarding the target and keeping it from getting hit. If hit, game over.

Point is, there are lots of other things you could have done to it besides smash it with a dull sword and post it on NerfHaven. Then again, your point was duly made, CrappyNerfer and PimpinNerfer, and you received your appropriate feedback.

...if you don't have eny thing good to say don't say it at all<.<

Sir, I'm not sure, but if you're referring to quality of posts, you'd better take your statement to heart. Shinny and the Viking are watching.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#15 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:27 PM

If I were you, I'd be concerned about my post quality.  Read and review our Code od Conduct.

Haha, you misspelled "of".

- Death

- nerfer34

#16 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

Can't you guys just let it go? Me and ThatPimpinNerfer had fun smashing the Tech Target to peices. Get off your high horses and stop looking down on other members.

There's a reason why this is Nerfhaven and not Nerf HQ.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#17 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:03 PM

Note the close proximity of the 'D' and 'F' keys on the keyboard. In the event you are too lazy to look down, I have included a picture for you. People make typographical errors, even admins.

Posted Image

Forum policy keeps me from suspending you in this situation, but be aware as a result of this I consider the gloves to be off. Next violation of the Code of Conduct I see on your part will result in a suspension of an undetermined length of time. Please keep in mind that being a dumbass is included.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#18 ThatPimpinNerfer

ThatPimpinNerfer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:50 AM

Yea what's the deal? Ohyea me and my bro mad that sorwd it strong as hell.

Edited by ThatPimpinNerfer, 12 February 2006 - 06:51 AM.

#19 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:47 PM

:D Listen I know that this thread is ancient but come on man, dude you need to go to this thing, hmmm what is it called...
Oh yes, thats right its called first grade.
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#20 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:43 AM

:D Listen I know that this thread is ancient but come on man, dude you need to go to this thing, hmmm what is it called...
Oh yes, thats right its called first grade.

Take your own advice, please.

It'd do you well to not only recognize the rules of the board, but follow them aswell.

Bringing back topics as useless and as dead as this one is not a good way to start your stay here.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#21 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:14 PM

If I were you, I'd be concerned about my post quality.  Read and review our Code od Conduct.

I pity your fate...

anyway, I hung my target on my wall, and I use it to measure the power of my blasters. if it dents the target, then I can assume ranges of "X" if it pierces the target (by some freak force of nature) then I can assume ranges of "Y" or more. if the dart bursts into flames before it hits the target, I know that I have created a small animal killing weapon of doom.
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#22 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

You people are bitching about wasted plastic. How stupid.

Nice smashing.

#23 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

I'm with you on this one, i love smashing stuff bats swords bottles anything. sound like fun. i actually own the new TTG (a.k.a the scout) and im going to smash the board immediatly, oh the fun im going to have tonight!

~Shadow~
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#24 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:08 AM

There's a whole lot better things to do than smash a toy target with a sword, and then to post it here.

Worse, is to bring it up after it had settled for a couple four months; especially when it was revived with comments that weren't really necessary.

And still worse is the need to rag on people who are already suspended...

Go ahead and smash, run over, do whatever you want with your toys, little boy. Just don't need to bring it up here. We already have formed a consensus as to it's necessity on NerfHaven. Or you can bring it up at any of the other fine forum sites, like Nerf On, or Nerf Is Life. They'd be happy to receive any smashing "submissions".

I'll let this one slide because it's a holiday...but to insure that this won't become another monster...

*KILL*
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users