90 Celica Questions

26 replies to this topic

#26 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:25 AM

Drano, go review the COC again. That was barely legible.

Don't let the neh-sayers sway you. 1200 is a good deal for a toyota. If you keep taking care of it, and there's nothing wrong with it now, you'll get your moneys worth. My Pontiac was 2 grand when I bought it, and it kicks just fine. It has general "pontiac problems" but you gotta expect when you buy a car that's old you're going to have problems. It may break down once or twice, but as a die hard junker driver, I'll tell you right now, that car you bought is just fine. Just take care of it and it'll last you for a long time. Just don't get in a wreck. Small cars like that it shouldn't be any problem. If you know how to drive and have any defensive skills, it's really hard to wreck one of those things. I wrecked the Cutlass, but that thing was a tank on rubber wheels and it was raining. Luckly the whole thing wasn't my fault. The point is, drive well (meaning not 20 miles over the limit, no racing, keep the car maintained and don't do fucking stupid stuff), keep the thing healthy, and you'll have a fine car for years to come.

By the way, I love Celica's. I think you made a fine choice.

Talio.

Edit to IS below - Agreed. Save it for the repairs.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#27 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:47 AM

Yeah, for 1,200 that isn't necesarily a bad deal. Its just not a good idea to invest any money on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users