Photo

Buzz Bee Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 acumen101

acumen101

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 10:13 AM

Does anyone know anything about the Triple Mech Blaster or the Rapid Fire Rifle by Buzz Bee? I found the Triple Mech Blaster, but no real helpful info (select ammo type or all at once); Can't find the Rapid Fire Rifle at all.
________

#2 ambushbug

ambushbug

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:17 PM

Does anyone know anything about the Triple Mech Blaster or the Rapid Fire Rifle by Buzz Bee? I found the Triple Mech Blaster, but no real helpful info (select ammo type or all at once); Can't find the Rapid Fire Rifle at all.

sorry, I don't know anything about the Triple Mech but as for the RFR, I recently posted some pics of the internals (sorry, no mod) in the modifications forum. And as pointed out by Jakethesnake, there's some more talk about this blaster on NHQ. Er- I'm assuming you were asking for info on the RFR - it wasn't totally clear whether you just wanted to know where to buy them.

#3 acumen101

acumen101

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:19 AM

I wanted to know where I could buy one of the Rapid Fire Rifles. I'm sans wheels, so the internet is my only storefront. I've done as much window shopping as possible, but no dice. I'm also looking for a Vortex FireStorm, but I'm being outbid like hell on eBay.
________

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users