Your Armory

heres mine........

89 replies to this topic

#26 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:24 PM

After regaining my senses and realizing stupid my post was, I say, "That's a pretty decent collection of guns you have there..."

EDIT: I ALMOST MISSED THIS...
100TH POST!!! :P

Edited by murakumo32, 15 September 2005 - 08:59 PM.

Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#27 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:30 PM

Orange is missing alot of nerf movie guns. Small soldiers,star wars, and toy story. He is also missing some extremely rare larami blasters.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#28 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

Probably didn't have any more money, or no one sold him any, or he did buy any himself.

OR...

Godzilla attacked his nerf arsenal and all of his rarest guns where destroyed. That's uber sad.

Edited by murakumo32, 15 September 2005 - 07:37 PM.

-or-

#29 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:38 PM

Hey Quasar, I see there the SM500 from the Small Soldiers collection. That's the first aside from my own that I've seen. I hope you modded it well, I'm saving mine until I know I'm good enough.

Oh, and Orange? Damn dude...

#30 Orange

Orange

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

RAMBO - Congratulations Orange - looks like you completed your mission. May I ask how much all of that cost?

Not as much as you'd think. I managed to pick up probably 75% of my arsenal at yard sales, rummage sales and flea markets, so that saved me a lot of money. I also managed to trade for a lot of the harder to find stuff, so I'd say the whole lot cost no more than $350-$400.

J_cobbers - Man Orange, tell us you plan to sell some of that off! That is by far the largest collection I've seen yet.

Yeah, I've been keeping most the extra stuff for trades, but since I have just about everything I want now I'll probably start to sell off some of the multiples at some point.

RAMBO - A while ago maybe summer '04 he posted on NHQ that he was looking for a handful of rare guns - Supertech 9k etc. And he said he would trade or buy, pretty much any price, and he would also buy other guns for decent prices. So I had a few of the guns, and we PMed and he told me he basically wanted to collect, that he didn't actually plan to nerf much, which should be ovbious seeing as not a single one is modded or even scratched - at least readily visible.

I was actually never looking for a Supertech 9000, my sister picked that up for me this summer. Don't get me wrong, I was very pleasantly surprised that she managed to find it, but I was never actively looking for one, mostly because I never thought I'd actually see one!

Also, I'm not just a collector, I do Nerf fairly often. The thing is I'm almost exclusively an indoor Nerfer, so I've never really gotten into modding. I don't need the extra power, and to be quite honest, I'm too afraid I'd end up breaking my guns if I attempted to modify them, so I stick with stock guns.

ItalionStallion - Orange, how many guns are you off from having EVERY Nerf gun ever? I know you dont have a Batman gun...

As far as I know I have every Nerf gun that's been released so far. I never bothered picking up a Batman gun since it isn't really an official "Nerf brand" Nerf gun, by my standards at least.

cxwq - My question is how long did it take you to lay all those out to photograph them?

It took about 5 hours between taking everything out, setting it up, and then having to pack it back up again. I've picked up probably a dozen other guns since these pics were taken, but I doubt I'll ever attempt to take pictures of everything all together like this again, it's just way too much work.

3nerfiteers - Orange, take a picture of all your darts. Sort them by color and size. THAT would take awhile.

I'd actually like to try and do that, but I haven't found the time yet.

Uncle Hammer - Orange is missing alot of nerf movie guns. Small soldiers,star wars, and toy story. He is also missing some extremely rare larami blasters.

As I said, I'm really only interested in getting the guns that were actually released under the "Nerf" brand name. The different Batman, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Transformers and other movie/toy line tie in guns don't really interest me.

As for the other Larami SuperMaxx blasters, I may try to pick them up in the future if possible, but the only ones I'd really want are the Arrow Blaster and Ball Blaster since all the others were re-released as Nerf brand guns already. Still, given the rarity of those two guns I doubt I'll ever be able to get them...

Edited by Orange, 15 September 2005 - 09:12 PM.

#31 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:32 PM

Does anyone else own a Ghostbusters gun, or am I the only one?

#32 Nerf boy 99999

Nerf boy 99999

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:37 PM

My arsenal is made up of 1 moded nf-EX3, 1 stock nf-EX3, 1 stock mav, 2 at3k's (one broke), 1 Buzz Bee Toys rapid fire, 1 sspb, 1 lanard blast bow, 1 offbrand dart gun and 1 supersoaker nerf (max-d 4000 brass). Small but effective.

Edited by Nerf boy 99999, 15 September 2005 - 09:39 PM.

spotter- target at 12 O-clock
me- target in scope
spotter- wind speed 1 knot west
me- set for 1 knot west
me- 3,2,1,fire
me- target down repet target down
spotter- conformed target down

#33 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:54 PM

Here's most of mine, sorry the pics are so large:

*PICS*

Where do you put those? That is a lot of guns (and I mean a lot) but I couldn't picture where you put them? Do you have a room only for the guns or do you keep them in various places?
"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."
Hell you're lucky if you don't get fucked with a spiked bat

#34 nerfisfun

nerfisfun

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

No offense or anthing, but why do you have 7 of the same gun?

The real question is why not?

I have like 6 Nitefinders, just stock up if you actually nerf because they don't have the longest life span so if one breaks keep back ups.

There's the answer ant thanks for the flame (sarcasm) maybe I should never ask ANYTHING because evertime I do I get flamed... But seriously in 2 months my nf and mav are still alive and I nerfed 2,4,6,8,10 oh that's right 1 time...
QUOTE ( N-Strike agent 007)
  You posted a link to the forum rule in my thread and I nearly threw my computer out the window. Thats like giving some one a demerit in school and not telling them why just handing them a list of rules because you are TO LAZEY to tell them why.

#35 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:00 PM

Ha ha ha! MY one Titan AS-V1 will pwn all of your 100 guns HA HA HA! Sorry about that... I hope to get a bunch other like the Firefly and the Double Shot, maybe I should grab an RF20 before they run out.
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#36 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:08 PM

I keep large numbers of backups of my favorite guns because I want to take a spare or two along to the war in case of malfunction and want to keep a few in the garage to take their place some day. I have ~16 at3ks because it's generally the only gun I actualy use and I suspect it will be discontinued sooner or later.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#37 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:35 PM

Here is one I dident see is the air tek ball blaster. pm me if you want one.

#38 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 05:37 PM

I keep large numbers of backups of my favorite guns because I want to take a spare or two along to the war in case of malfunction and want to keep a few in the garage to take their place some day. I have ~16 at3ks because it's generally the only gun I actualy use and I suspect it will be discontinued sooner or later.

That's a HUGE load of AT3ks! :lol: Now, sorry if I keep asking this full-auto question, but do they have full-auto capability like the Wildfire or RF20 or do you have to manually rotate the turrets? I think they use air pressure for power, though.

#39 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:25 PM

The AT3K are not full auto. You have to pump it like any other pump gun, but the barrels auto rotate, though the rotation mechanism is a little more complicated than a Maverick.
-or-

#40 BloodMoon

BloodMoon

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 11:50 PM

Saying that an At3k rotation mechenism is a little more complicated than a Maverick's is an understatement.

My arsenal (sad):
2xNiteFinder
2xAt3k
We live in an age when pizza
gets to your house before the police.

#41 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:23 AM

Saying that an At3k rotation mechenism is a little more complicated than a Maverick's is an understatement.

So true

#42 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:21 AM

Well, heres mine.

SM5K
Crossbow
3 Original NF's
FirstShot
SSII
AT2K
SM750
SM3K Blue
TTG
Titan
2 Hornets
RF20
PC
BBB
AT4K
Cyclotron
Reactor
Maverick
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

#43 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:02 AM

Posted Image
Here's mine.

#44 ubernerfer

ubernerfer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:32 AM

Whats that thing at the top of that picture?

#45 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:58 AM

It's the Disk-Shooting Hammerhead Rifle from MB.
Got it from eBay.

#46 CaMbLaM

CaMbLaM

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:53 PM

I have, saddly so the second largest armory in calgary that I know about. Illadar' is bigger than mine.

2 Lbb
1 Max shot
3 NFs
2 air XxL
1 Big salvo (with three working barrels)
2 air bazokas
2 double shots

#47 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:58 PM

No, I think yours is third largest, I'm pretty sure that StevenR has a bigger one than you do, that is working under the assumption that none of the dart was people have big armories. But Steven's is mostly stock.

Edited by Illadar, 18 September 2005 - 06:26 PM.

#48 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:02 PM

My arsenal (sad):
2xNiteFinder
2xAt3k

That doesn't beat my one and only Titan AS-V1 :P

#49 ubernerfer

ubernerfer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:09 PM

Ohhh ok

#50 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:18 PM

SG Pilot, I'm kinda sick of your continuous bragging of your Titan. Please bring it down a noch.
-or-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users