126 replies to this topic

#126 LittleB

LittleB

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:39 AM

Eagan, Minnesota - Walmart
Menomonie, Wisconsin - Walmart; DoubleShot - Kmart
Madison, Wisconsin - Walmart East Side (soon)

Ok so I picked up 2 Fireflys on friday night. Took it, opened it up (to open the back stick your fingers through the dart holders on each side and pull apart). I've taken out all wiring and light system, opened the barrels and took out the air restrictors (have fun getting that apart, had to open it like a paint can) and stretched the spring. I tried replacing the spring with one from a nite finder and I'd have to say the stretched FF spring gets better range. Currently with stefans it gets around 10 more feet than a modified Maverick. I would suggest everyone to get one of these for of the amount of integrations that can be done and for the coolness factor.

#127 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:54 AM

I jsut though of another add on to my night war/close war mods I though up. Like I said before, I would jsut add PETG, modify the light to shine forward, and then I would add a shoulder holster to it since it doesn't sound to be too heavy. Just a shoulder-holster for airsoft. It would rock since you could use the pistol part for you pistol and then have a key ring on the other that connects to the part on the back of the FF. You could switch them quickly.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users