Photo

Nerf Dart Tag!

27 replies to this topic

#26 TECH4567

TECH4567

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:44 PM

Thanks arc. Good to see Team Hasbro went out to get other opinions besides those of the people they have already met in NJ. (Although denying I am jealous would be a lie). I hope they make the trec out for APOC or another major war, maybe even one in CT.

i know this has nothing to doo with this but i only have a magstrike and no darts and im broke and i really want a longshot i know this is a lot to ask but if anyone has a longshot that they dont wan t can i have it for free i dont care if i ts modded or not if any one does send me a message
WARNING IM BRUTALY STUPID (NOT)

#27 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:51 PM

So many things wrong with that post there.
One: It's a long dead thread, that should have stayed dead.
Two: Your grammar and capitalizations is horrible.
Three: You asked for someone to give you some guns, for free, and it is'nt even in the right forum. In some random dead topic.
I think this deserves something like this:

Posted Image

Edited by Bomberman, 15 August 2008 - 06:52 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#28 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:51 PM

Y'know, it's normally kind of sad to see new people get banned...but I'm honestly looking forward to this one. I would ask the obvious question regarding the COC, but you obviously don't care.
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users