Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:50 AM
(1) titan rocket launcher
(1) roll of duct tape
(1) 12" crowbar
(1) phillips head screwdriver
(1) hot glue gun (and glue)
(1) barrel (I think PETG or brass would be best but I just have crayola now)
(1 pair) needle-nose pliers
part one, barrel
1. remove orange barrel, push in and turn hard to the left (think medicine bottle)
2. saw off a little bit of the orange thing now at the tip (just enough to get rid of the air restriction and stuff)
3. push the barrel into the orange thing and secure it with duct tape or hot glue (I would recommend duct tape for crayola as you may wish to replace it later)
part two, butchering
1.saw off the following: aimpoint, top of pump handle (enough to align with the top part of the main body), hornet stuff (thing that pumps hornet and little orange dome, leave the clip for later)
2. remove the air gauge (make a deep cut into it then pry it off with crowbar)
3. cover any sharpness with duct tape and perhaps file later
NOTE: the air valve for the hornet and the air gauge both have vinyl tubes connecting to them, ignore them (for now)
part three, internals
1.take 2 halves apart (leave all pump screws in unless you want to seal the OP valve)
2. remove tank and all things connected to it (you need to unscrew a metal thing that attaches to the trigger)
3. remove all the vinyl tubes with open ends (with pliers) and hot glue over the holes for them
4. get rid of all scout/hornet stuff and ball bearings
5. put stuff back in (not scout/hornet stuff) and do 1313's valve mod
good luck, I hope you like it
Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:24 AM
Haha, that no headphone/photography sign is funny.
Edited by NerfLad78, 31 May 2005 - 07:25 AM.
Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:57 PM
But you can make it even smaller, with a little work.
Look at what Tricksleeves did, though a little differently, basically brought the size down another few notches. THIRST also did a radical Titan size reduction.
Then, you can find an even smaller briefcase.
<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users