Any Out There In Ma?

yes i searched

94 replies to this topic

#76 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:49 PM

Now that it being a pansy. The worst you could get is a welt, and that goes away in a day or two. And then you have anti-pansy insurance, because if someone calls you a pansy, you whip out the welt, and they'll leave you alone. Plus, that's only from pretty high powered guns, and even then, if they're powerful, they'll be used from a decent range, to the player's advantage. Sigh, i guess there's nothing to do.

Well there is a positive side to this post. Yazz's friend can come, as well as a newer nerfer, who only has a tek 6, waiting to be uberfied by jb's mod. He will be coming with me. I hope you guys bring extra primaries, as i'm on the low end myself, unless i get to mod that maxshot there.

TS

#77 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:02 PM

I can get there at 9, what time should I get there?

#78 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

I'd say ten, that's when i'm getting there. If anyone's house is nearby i'd really like to stop in for about 5 minutes. Please?

TS

#79 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:26 PM

Hey, if there is a quick place to eat, we could all get lunch there at like 1-ish.
Soilent Green IS People!!!!!

#80 userjjb

userjjb

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:01 AM

I do not know if there is anything around to eat at. Like I said in the official thread, bring a bag lunch, otherwise it is likely you will go hungry

Also, like I've already told some people, we will begin nerfing at 11, I recommend you get there at 10

Edited by userjjb, 20 June 2005 - 02:07 AM.

When life gives you lemons, simply say more morphine please.

#81 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:19 PM

Okey. Every major poster in this topic has said that they are coming. I'm still trying to round up some others.

1. Siler. You said that you were pretty close. Please post and tell me if you're coming or not, I know I'm being annoying, but I want the biggest possible turnout. I hope you can come.

2. Euphemism. You also posted a couple of weeks ago. No one really cares if someone is new, because we all are bringing spare weapons/ammo that you could use. I hope you can come as well.

So, right now it's around 11/12 people. Works for me, but i'd always like more people there.

TS

#82 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:31 PM

I know that people are bringing extra weapons, but I was just wondering if you could vote now on me being able to use my SM5K. I don't want to get there and have to put it somewhere for 6 hours, a lot of work went into it. Plus, I like using guns I'm familiar with. Team_Slaya has seen it before, so he could varify any questions. I'll be using a copper barrel with a not as tight a fit. It gets 90-110ft average.

*EDIT* Someone should bring a digital camera

Edited by Yazz, 23 June 2005 - 07:46 PM.

#83 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:35 PM

I was only scared of it when it was just the two of us and I had no eye protection. He can also use less pumps to get 65-80 with it.

TS

#84 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:03 PM

I am fine with it. No one minds if I take pictures?

#85 FuriousGeorge

FuriousGeorge

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:42 AM

I don't have a problem witht he SM5K, I'm bringing mine. Have we decided where to meet? I know the park but do we have a specific location yet?

-Furious George

#86 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:15 PM

Pictures would be awsome

#87 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:55 PM

Shouldn't we just meet at the pond? Or at the entrance? Is there an entrance?

TS

#88 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

Lets have a final roll call for who is comming, unless someone already knows. And yea, we should make a meeting place. The pond is good, because if someone is at the other side, you can easily see him.

#89 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:50 PM

Okay, we'll officially meet at the pond. Jjb, could you edit the other post in big capital letters accordingly?

Yazz, just to tell you, the other post was for that reason; who's coming.

TS

#90 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 05:02 PM

ooooOOOOOOOooooo. Okay. I didn't know that it was up to date.

#91 sourskittle

sourskittle

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 05:36 PM

hey i'm from milton, MA too. i nerf with my brother and our 2 friends.

#92 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 10:19 AM

Okay folks. It seems that our group of people is growing, and with all the injuries out of the way, I think we should plan another war, just because the last one was a half faliure, because we only got four people total from the forums, and one had to leave. The only way the war was fun was because Yazz brought one friend in the beginning, and then called in another later. But NOB, jjb, and arcanis should be coming to this one. If anyone can make it.

I was thinking that it could be around labor day, like the sunday beforehand. Labor day is a monday, I'm pretty sure. It should be at the same place because it owns, and the time worked out really well. 11-5. None of us stayed until 5 however, because we were fried. As jjb said, I'd like to start nerfing at 11, but if people aren't there that can't happen. Yazz, his friend, and I sat around for... about 45 minutes to and hour waiting for people. We did get there at 10, but I said I was gunna be there at 10, and so did NOB I think. Anyways, give me some feedback and throw out some other dates.

Any new people to the area are welcome to come, just find out the directions on the MANIAC thread and bring as many guns as possible and as much ammo as possible.

TS

#93 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

I think a war in closer proximity to boston would be better for a simple reason:
I am a lazy bastard and so are all the people I nerf with

Edited by euphemism, 25 July 2005 - 10:10 PM.

#94 FuriousGeorge

FuriousGeorge

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:23 PM

Hey guys, thought I would use the old thread. Are we planning another war before summer ends, I think we could get a better turnout this time. I'de love to hear ideas for the dates, if you guys want to at all. I figured the earlier the planning starts the better.

-FG

#95 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:51 AM

Hey guys, did anyone pay any attention to the post above?

I was thinking that it could be around labor day, like the sunday beforehand. Labor day is a monday, I'm pretty sure. It should be at the same place because it owns, and the time worked out really well. 11-5. None of us stayed until 5 however, because we were fried. As jjb said, I'd like to start nerfing at 11, but if people aren't there that can't happen. Yazz, his friend, and I sat around for... about 45 minutes to and hour waiting for people. We did get there at 10, but I said I was gunna be there at 10, and so did NOB I think. Anyways, give me some feedback and throw out some other dates.

Will this work for you? I'll probably just start another thread to get people into the idea.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users