Two Towers Crossbow

35 replies to this topic

#26 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 11:26 AM

I've only seen them online.

Out of curiosity, what do your parents have against shopping online? It's statistically more likely that the kid at the mall will steal your credit card number than some hacker will get it online.

I've probably made a good 500+ financial transactions online (most of those were work-related purchases) and never had a problem. The only time I've experienced credit card fraud was when the kid at Sears wrote down my CC number and bought himself a set of tires.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#27 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 09:36 PM

Actually, you're right, the only time my parents have ever gotten their credit card stolen is when my dad payed for parking at the airport. Some guy bought 5,000 dollars of furniture in Maryland with our money. I don't know what it is, but they think the internet is the devil. I'll keep on trying to convince them.
Foam Fortress Co-Webmaster

#28 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:47 PM

.... was when the kid at Sears wrote down my CC number and bought himself a set of tires....

Lil' pig fucker. If I ever see him I'll club him in teh gonads for yah. What a dickhead. I'm sorry, but that's pretty stupid and arrogant of someone to do that.

The problem I have with shopping online is shipping. I've had a lot of things get fucked up with that. Unfortunately, I told my parents that shipping (when something is purchased online) has problems, they didn't really understand what I meant. They interpreted it as "Online shopping IS BAD". Now they freak out about.. just what you said. It's.. really.. weird..
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#29 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:31 PM

I can't believe the range this thing gets. What's the accuracy like? I might need to buy one of these. God knows I've got a soft spot for excessively large and powerful sidearms.

Between this and the Lanard line, it seems like we're in the middle of a spring/elastic mini-rennaisance. I never thought I'd see it happen.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#30 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 11:32 AM

I leave for like a week, and you're moddifying the two towers blaster. HAve we all gone mad?! Christ, the world just doesn't make much sense anymore.

#31 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:36 PM

I leave for like a week, and you're moddifying the two towers blaster. HAve we all gone mad?! Christ, the world just doesn't make much sense anymore.

I'll tell ya what doesn't make sense.

Two non-Nerf mechanically-powered guns that get 100'+ have come out so far this year. Dayam.

#32 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:19 PM

[QUOTE]Kids can choose from 3 different launch settings. [QUOTE] Thats what it says on amazon is that true

#33 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, all it means is that there's three places along the plunger tube that the catch piece can lock into. Basically, you can cock it half-way. Or 3/4 of the way. Or all the way.

#34 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 04:16 PM

does that mean that it goes farther when pulled all the way back then half way

#35 serpent sniper

serpent sniper

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 08:31 PM

No, it shoots 10^99 times farther when cocked half way..... :P -_-
Animus GmbH My Custom Nerf Props and Paintjobs

#36 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 08:56 PM

Actually, you're right, the only time my parents have ever gotten their credit card stolen is when my dad payed for parking at the airport. Some guy bought 5,000 dollars of furniture in Maryland with our money. I don't know what it is, but they think the internet is the devil. I'll keep on trying to convince them.

Heh heh, maryland... don't let that deter you from comin' on over once and a while. I'm gettin lonely !
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users