Photo

Nwebie Starter

5 replies to this topic

#1 agentM192

agentM192

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:21 AM

I'm new to this nerfing world, and I would like to get into it. what guns do you guys recomend for me? I have 3 NFs, 1 modded, and 2 mavericks, w/ about 40 or 50 stock darts. sonic and mega. and I'm gonna get a wildfire

Edited by agentM192, 27 March 2005 - 11:21 AM.

They aren't weapons. Don't call them weapons. They're only weapons if you make them so.

#2 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:23 AM

I'd recommend buying an at2k. They're available in 2 packs at targets and are very easy to modify. It's a great gun for beginers. They get great range and have great power.

#3 agentM192

agentM192

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:01 PM

plz more feedback! I'm open to suggestions :rolleyes:
They aren't weapons. Don't call them weapons. They're only weapons if you make them so.

#4 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:28 PM

Well, you could goto www.nerfcenter.com, they have just about every gun on there except some of the more recent ones. There you can compare and find out ranges. I'd suggest going to garage sales and thrift stores and maybe even a dollar store or two. (I found a whole bunch of old airjet arrows in the original package at this dollar store and an at1k once.
Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

#5 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:31 PM

I would recommend an N-Strike set and a rapid fire 20 but you should buy what ever you can get your hands on. Go to stores and look for nerf guns. If its good after you modify it go back andbuy more.
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#6 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:47 PM

Welcome to NH, and I think you'll find a few newbie threads within the last month (is it just me or are we having like an influx now or something?) but ehh...just a suggestion, type a little slower and think a little more. A topic titled "Nwebie Starter" isn't going to get much...(for lack of a better word) praise.

AA
Indiana '11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users