Verry Verry Strange

Does this make sence to you?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nightkitsune

Nightkitsune

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:06 PM

The ammo in the new nite finders are different from the old ones, and also, old nitefinder darts WILL NOT work in the new ones, anyone know why?

EDIT:There no more colors, sorry

Edited by Nightkitsune, 23 March 2005 - 04:19 PM.

#2 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:14 PM

The new nite finders ammo is regular micros and the old ones used airjets. The old ones won't fire because they are to fat. You need to drill the air restrictors out to get them to fire.

EDIT; Please use black letters, your killing my eyes

Edited by navy seal, 23 March 2005 - 04:16 PM.

Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:14 PM

Colors are not to be used for your personal self expression, rather they are for emphasis.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#4 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:59 PM

The new nite finders ammo is regular micros and the old ones used airjets. The old ones won't fire because they are to fat. You need to drill the air restrictors out to get them to fire.

EDIT; Please use black letters, your killing my eyes

Actually, some old NF ammo was thinner than others... I have about 9 darts that do work in my ner NF, and about 9 that don't.

#5 agentM192

agentM192

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:27 AM

all mine work in my NF and this new one is for the n-strike. that's why I use stock darts. both mega and sonic work in the old NF that I have and they even work on my modded NF wit no air restrictor

Edited by agentM192, 27 March 2005 - 11:27 AM.

They aren't weapons. Don't call them weapons. They're only weapons if you make them so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users