Photo

An Article On The Effectiveness Of Abstinence

33 replies to this topic

#26 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 01:37 AM

What I miss about posting here and stuff most?

Piney pwning everyone out of experience. It's good to know that someone is willing to admit their mistakes over the internet, to everyone, for the sake of ourselves in the hopes we won't make the same mistakes he did :P
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#27 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 08:47 AM

I am certain there's been far worse things posted on the nerfhaven forums

Yeah just check Jakes post history.

At this point, Vacc has lost all sence of disease. He mostly makes them work for him, giving him strange powers to bend metal with his mind, cause particle collisions and use anti-matter to his benefit. It's the only way he wins rounds, god knows he can't hit anything....bitch.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#28 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:29 AM

::chokes on peanutbutter::...OWNED!
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#29 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:13 PM

I am certain there's been far worse things posted on the nerfhaven forums

Yeah just check Jakes post history.

At this point, Vacc has lost all sence of disease. He mostly makes them work for him, giving him strange powers to bend metal with his mind, cause particle collisions and use anti-matter to his benefit. It's the only way he wins rounds, god knows he can't hit anything....bitch.

Talio.

So you've given up all hope of beating me to the point where you attribute your inability to beat me to some STD based super powers? Well, I can't argue the accuracy, but you're still my bitch.

VACC

#30 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

I'm just pointing out that any nine-year-old who isn't a member here could read it.

Any nine-year-old can wander over to http://gay-hairy-midget-hardcore.com too. I guess the webmaster there should clean things up.

You know what sucks for me? I have some sort of thing for links. When I see one, I go for it, but this time, I stopped myself. And in just enough time to....I didn't want to see more pictures of ompa again.

j/k ompa

Ohh and P.S. I just did your Titan mod yesterday, but I keep thinking, how did your stub get 170' range?

Sorry that was off topic.

Edited by The Large Moose, 30 March 2005 - 09:53 PM.

QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#31 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:25 PM

Just for the record I don't search for this shit on a daily basis. It was the first thing on netscape news.

God is dead
Only the ignorant weap
and if there is hell
there we shall meet
-Friederich Nietsche

#32 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:37 PM

Stub what? The stub is just to connect the air chamber to coupler.

~ompa

#33 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:35 AM

Anyone who lives in America will have been exposed to the idea of sex by 8 years of age. Honestly, we'll all be fine.

~ompa

Where I live, mostly by 6.

#34 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:44 PM

Stub what? The stub is just to connect the air chamber to coupler.

~ompa

I have a SCH.80 stub, with the coupler, then the SCH.80 barrel. But mine gets maybe 120' tops. And its not my darts, or the seal, because I tested both. Would I be getting where you are with a SCH.40 pvc stub?
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users