Photo

Magazines

6 replies to this topic

#1 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:38 PM

First I would like to say that it is a magazine, not a clip. Personally I don't care what you call them, but they are mags. Anyways post your MAG ideas for nerf guns. Like possible capacity, design, workings, ect. Thats all, and post your ideas.

P.S. This post is completly serious.
Elmo Pimps Hoes

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:52 PM

First I would like to say that it is a magazine, not a clip. Personally I don't care what you call them, but they are mags. Anyways post your MAG ideas for nerf guns. Like possible capacity, design, workings, ect. Thats all, and post your ideas.

P.S. This post is completly serious.

Clips and magazines both exsist. A magazine usually has a much bigger capacity than a clip, and they work differently.

In a clip, the bullets are attached to the clip, and the clip is cycled upwards or downwards through the gun's bolt. Clips were used primarily in rifles during the world wars.

In a magazine, the bullets are stacked, staggered above eachother. They are pushed upwards using a spring in the base of the magazine. A magazine remains stationary, as the bullets exit it.

A magazine is reusable, a clip is usually not.

I'd include pictures, but this isn't that big of a deal for me. Someone can correct me though, or support my definitions.

P.S. This topic is completely useless.

Edited by Black Wrath, 16 March 2005 - 09:53 PM.

Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:54 PM

This is my MAGAZINE design, I didn't think there was a differance at the time:
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=3841
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#4 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:11 PM

no, its not useless. I was just informing you that it is a mag. Nice idea anyway. Take note wrath, post designs, not bitch.
Elmo Pimps Hoes

#5 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:24 PM

no, its not useless. I was just informing you that it is a mag. Nice idea anyway. Take note wrath, post designs, not bitch.

Don't fucking give me lip like that, you really have no right to talk like that. Brush up on your knowledge of the English language before attempting another post; grammar and punctuation are useful.

This topic is useless.

Edited by Black Wrath, 18 March 2005 - 01:25 PM.

Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#6 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:38 PM

I wasn't lipping you. Plus I had to go in like 2 seconds so I typed like that.
Elmo Pimps Hoes

#7 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 04:01 PM

If you have to go in two seconds, don't type at all.
~Halfling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users