I Just Wet Myself

OMG

51 replies to this topic

#26 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:59 PM

So close to that cookie, but theres one more.

Umm... I don't know which one...

Seems to be like a Tech Target, but it's a Tek gun, so... Tek Target!

AirTech 3000 knock off, but plunger based? It's got 6 barrels... But it's also one of the older models

This looks like an SM250 or SM350

Same as above but larger and yellow

It's like an MBZ, but it looks way smaller... I wonder if it's lighter or quieter?

This thing reminds me of the BlastFire for some reason...

It's a shotgun... It reminds me of the Crossbow, I don't know why though.

It's like a PowerClip but in a shotgun-like shell!

Do I get my damn cookie now?
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#27 mayhem

mayhem

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:14 PM

Looks like a Nite Finder knock-off.

..with Glow-In-The-Dark Darts!!!!! :D

And those Clip Blasters are fsucking schweet!!!

But the best Thing is: THEY SELL THIS STUFF IN EUROPE TOO!!

Maybe BuzzBee was watching the Forums all the time.....

Where, WHERE, WHEEERE in europe are they being sold?
...which stores...

#28 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:23 PM

I just hope that if Hasbro really cares about this community, that they will take note of the links and our responses to this topic. Perhaps we might get one of our dream guns for a change? Doubtful, but I have a right to dream.

For the first time that I am aware of, Hasbro has major competition in a community that its products built. I remember at one of the Nerf Engineer visits to the New Jersey wars and they were quick to note that about 1/3 of the guns on the field were MaxShots. Perhaps its just the fact that the New Jersey crowd uses long range single shot guns that lead to this, but I think it still makes a definitive statement.

In another note, I have had no NJ sightings of any of these guns. Warlock and I scoped out every Nerf retailer within 20 miles of my place, and the stocks of Nerf and its knock off competitors was slim. If I find anything out regarding the supplies in NJ/VA, I'll be sure to post.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#29 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:37 PM

Just watch the animations, and look at the box for the rifle- when cocked, the lever on the rifle only seems to have extended no more than 3.5 inches- I'm looking at it proportionally... It'll be hard to get phenominal range with a 3 inch plunger- sure, the NF has one, but the rifle will lose air from shot to shot. I agree with Shindig; I just hope Hasbro sees the guns, and makes a more reliable clip fed, rapid fire rifle. That has a larger plunger equaling actual riflesque range.

#30 Davis

Davis

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:48 PM

I think the rifle was inspired by Boltsniper, and I'm not saying that to suck up.
Seriously, if Bolt was a Nerf engineer, it would be really sweet since we'd all get a hookup to feed our 2 cents in every day...but he probably has other career plans ^_^
QUOTE ("Devious")
2. Laugh like a maniac as you pummel them with your balls.

#31 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:59 PM

Can someone please tell me which stores carry buzz bee stuff???

And can somone also please tell me if the clip rifle is out yet??? Thanks

Edited by TOFUburger, 12 March 2005 - 09:27 PM.

All bow down to BoltSniper, he is my god.

#32 CTA then and now

CTA then and now

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:18 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen some at Toys'r us, but you might not want to trust me...
I've been wondering the same thing really. I can't wait to one of thoose rifles.
Ecstasy is all you need
Living in the big machine

#33 parmaster320

parmaster320

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:24 AM

In my area(Wisconsin), Buzz Bee guns are currently sold at K-Mart and TRU. Those are the only two stores I've seen/bought these guns from. I haven't seen the rifle in stores yet(was just at a K-Mart today).

#34 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 03:25 AM

Woot Matt the MBZ is what I was waiting for,

*gives matt his damn cookie*
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#35 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 08:24 AM

YES! After so much waiting I'm finally able to post now! And dude, when I saw those guns I swear I had a seisure. It's definately true that Buzz Bee was influenced by Nerf. But still, they've developed a WINCHESTER STYLE RIFLE :o ^_^ They've got their own N Strike now and a powerclip\maverick. Nerf may have a serious competetor on its hands. And we all know what that means: A WAVE OF NEW GUNS!!! (Hypothetically speaking of course)

#36 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:23 PM

Exactly NerfLad. Hopefully, if these guns are decent, and Nerf retaliates, we wil have a whole new wave of guns, particualy clip/shell guns, and meybe even nerf motorized guns.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#37 Sinfil

Sinfil

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:46 PM

Competition for Nerf is the best thing that can happen to us. And it just happened.

~Sinfil
Rifleman and 1337 modder of the Celtic Wolf Clan.

Myspace

~r4z0rBl4d35~

#38 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

With the Mech Ball Blaster I already see a possible mod: a hopper.

#39 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:47 PM

Competition for Nerf is the best thing that can happen to us. And it just happened.

~Sinfil

Marry me.

#40 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 04:20 PM

I just ran to TRU yesterday, they put everything on the shelves cuz mine is goin out of busiiness. They had n-strike, mavericks, tek six, tek ten (old versions) nite finders, tech targets, and some blast bazookas (picked up one of em). No new buzzbee yet...
Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#41 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 06:41 PM

Argh, I just had a heart attack. My K-mart is remodling to become: Sears Essentials. Sears and Kmart are merging! And from the looks of it, not many more toys. ^_^ :( Hopefully the start shipping to TRU, because from the looks of it, my K-mart will mostly be centered on apliances. :(

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#42 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 08:07 PM

Just a word to the wise of you non wall street journal readers. Sears was bought outright by the investment firm that owns KMart. While the Big K may not be making as much money as Walmart or Target, the company that owns it is worth billions and bought Sears for several billion dollars as well. Remodels will and will not feature every department of both stores, but the core brands will be there ie Martha Stewart and Craftsman. Nerf and other such toys may of may not make the cut, as it remains to see once the execs determine the profitability of the Toy dept. compared to Walmart and Target. I would tend to think its in Kmarts best interest to drop toys in favor of other departments.

Now the TRU wonderful news. TRU has had several offers to outright buy out the company. The firms who want to buy TRU are all real estate developers. We can pretty much kiss TRU as we know it good buy by 2006 if not the end of this year. They will shut down retail operations and the real estate developers will probably rennovate and sell off the porperties, (probably to Target and Walmart in some cases). TRU's HQ is 2 minutes from me in Wayne, NJ, so I get a trickle of information about them once in a while. Walmart and Target are probably going to be the places to go for our toys in the future, otherwise Amazon.com. It is just not possible to sustain a business where 90%+ of your sales are in the forth quarter every year. In recent years, those sales have been deminishing and TRU is all but finished. Target and Walmart can benefit from Toy Departments b/c parents will shop those depts so that their kids will stay quiet long enough for them to shop the rest of the store. Basically, the world of business BLOWS for toys. The market shrinks everyday, and there is very little we can do about it. Video Games and DVD's are the toys of the next generation, and I'm willing to bet my grandkids kids won't even go outside and play on a nice day.

How's that for a Marketing Major's education, Shindig?
I hate you.

#43 acumen101

acumen101

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:40 AM

does anyone know if there are any internet stores out there specializing in nerf or nerf-type weaponry? I'm sick and tired of being outbid on eBay and only getting refill order forms from Hasbro.
________

#44 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:50 AM

Friends,

The day has come. Our love is being pumped out of production instead of random tricklings.

Kneel with me, pray.
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#45 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 02:30 PM

While more guns are good thing, looking at these new guns I expect them to be on the weak side. But then I'm usually skeptical about off brand guns. I will avoid the rush to buy them untill there have been some user reviews.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#46 nerfcrusader

nerfcrusader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:23 PM

acumen- right now theres only the trading section here on Nerfhaven and the trading section on Nerfhq

As soon as I have time I'm going to see if any of the stores have BuzzBee guns.
Drummer and songwriter of Governor

#47 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

Went to K-mart today, still nothing new. TRU had the purple BB, all the old "Airzone" toys, a few Mav's and the AT3k pack. I bought a few Mav's. I have 8 NF's and 2 Mavericks. I feel sick.

Anyway, hopefully Buzz Bee will sell directly from their website, beacuse these guns are a dream come true. If anyone finds these buy them all, and I will pay triple the price...Just kidding.

They will end up somewhere, hopefully not Meijers because there are none in Florida. Possibly Target and Walmart, but lets not get our hopes up. Let us join Hunter, and pray.

I pray that thy lord bestow me with buzz bee winchester rifles.......and refill packs.

#48 Sinfil

Sinfil

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:03 PM

~Sinfil

Marry me.

When? ;)

But everyone going out of business/merging...it all sums up to this.

Buzzbee toys + no retailers=crap.

~Sinfil
Rifleman and 1337 modder of the Celtic Wolf Clan.

Myspace

~r4z0rBl4d35~

#49 Formerly Sane

Formerly Sane

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:46 PM

Those look like they will be really good at first, but they look a little bit flimsy, which means low power. I can't really see getting more than 10 or 15 feet out of them.
NERF: www.CYCLONENERF.netfirms.com
FLASH: www.thinkhappy.netfirms.com
BAND: www.skwalrock.com

#50 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:21 PM

No more tru...WTF!!!! i'm depressed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users