Photo

Can Anyone Make It?

NERFING DURING SPRING BREAK

11 replies to this topic

Poll: WANNA NERF DURING SPRING BREAK IN JACKSONVILLEM, FLORIDA?

WANNA NERF DURING SPRING BREAK IN JACKSONVILLEM, FLORIDA?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:53 PM

HEY ALL IM ORGANIZING A NERF WAR IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA. DURING SPRING BREAK.

#2 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:15 PM

Look...stop posting until you learn to stay off the caps lock key.
Actually, on that note, I have question. I've never been able to understand the psyche of the kids who type in all caps all the time, and I'm curious.
Why do you type in all caps?

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:20 PM

My take on it is that the big letters make up for whoever is typing in caps' small..... [insert insult here].

Stop using caps. There might be a few wars in Alabama, although I'm not sure you really want to drive that far.

~ompa

#4 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 03:53 PM

Look when i posted this, I had just gotten off of Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield and my caps key makes it so I always run.

#5 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:10 PM

The person who voted hell yeah pm me and for those who voted whats the point this is my first nerf war ive organized, ive worked too hard to organize this but that i mean every fricken thing so if you vote whats the point go sit on ur frickin finger and rotate.

P.s. Sorry for the double post

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:26 PM

Streetz, shape up before we decide to ship you out. You're posting in caps, lack of any type of grammar or capitalization is really bothering me.

I understand that you may have worked hard to organize a nerf war. I know from experience that they aren't always easy to throw together, but I don't think your response wasn't very appropriate. Don't take things so many things to heart.

If you have questions as to how you should behave on a forum, I suggest you consult the Code of Conduct, watch this movie, or PM one of the admins directly.

Edit: Yeah, I made a mistake. I'm lost in C++ right now.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:55 PM

Your lost where? C++?

LOL. That clip was funny and all. Sorry about before. They just really ticked me off some how. Won't happen again

Edited by Streetz, 06 March 2005 - 07:59 PM.

#8 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:34 PM

Your lost where? C++?

I appreciate your willingness to cooperate.

FYI: C++ is a computer programming language. I have a project due in less than 24 hours from the time of this post. Hence, I've been working on it all day. That is why my eyes were shot. Looking at a white screen for hours on end is not good for one's eyes.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#9 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:38 AM

Dude, you could just come to SENO here in AL? But it's sorta short notice now since it's this weekend. But I most likely won't be able come and nerf with you. I will be working and get more ours in at my job. So no can do buddy.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#10 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:36 PM

Well,
Could anyone email me or pm me directions to CENO?
Besides I'll have to ask my parents if they can drive me or if anyone whos going in from florida could let me hitch a ride. Got to go do homework due tomorrow.

~Streetz

#11 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:47 PM

Florida to 'bama is kind of a long way to drive. My parents wouldnt even drive me to the vikings march 20th...
Black Masks & Gasoline

#12 Streetz

Streetz

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:48 PM

Florida to 'bama is kind of a long way to drive. My parents wouldnt even drive me to the vikings march 20th...

Wait a minute,

WHERE THE CRAP IS THIS WAR TAKING PLACE?????

~Streetz

Nevermind 'bama short for AL.. Me and my father have been there took bout a day or so... LOL

Edited by Streetz, 08 March 2005 - 04:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users