Basketball America Tour.

Coming to visit?

2 replies to this topic

#1 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 05:47 AM

Well, as some of you may recall, I lead a very hectic basketball life.

It has many downsides, some of which i'll probably rant about in a few seconds, but this time next year, or, depending whether it runs anually, or every two years, i'll probably be touring America with my basketball side.

This year, we've had hard-core training camps, 15k runs, sprint sessions [where people were throwing up] and the outlook isn't grand. In January we travel to Tasmania and commence a near 90k hike with 50 kilo packs, which is scary considering i only way like 60 kilos. A day after we get back we head straight into a six game tourny, and a month later head to Adelaide for another tourny [in which me and TIG are probably gonna hook up] [BYO gay sex]

And then, if all goes to plan, this time next year [or the year after], i'll be coasting across America with my team mates and coach and others, playing against probably your college teams, going to NBA games, visiting all the tourist things, probably heading over to Canada [and some hockey eh?] and having a simply awesome time.

Once that's over, my parents will probably come over from their holiday in Europe, and meet up with me on the tail end of the trip. There will hopefully be a bit of downtime, and i'm looking forward to hopefully meeting up with some of you and organising a huge war or something. I've always wanted to experience real nerf, first hand.

Looking forward to some future gaming,
Tait.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#2 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 11:10 AM

Well if you ever make it to the deep south...look me up.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#3 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:23 AM

Well if you ever make it to the deep south...look me up.

Course. Course. I'm probably going to stay back and do So Cal again. I've been to LA, Las Vegas and *shudders* TJ before, so nothing shocks anymore.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users