Just A Suggestion...

Reviews

11 replies to this topic

#1 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:04 PM

I am incredibly sorry if this has been asked before or if it is being worked on, but I think this site would be so much better if you had a modern reviews section.Nerf Central had one, but it ended too soon to give us feedback on the guns available on today's market.I think there should be a reviews section, note, with more than like two reviews.New weapons should be included, as well as some old classics.so many old guns are available on ebay, and soooo many recent ones, we need to know what to expect from the guns we pay for. That would just improve the sit soo much, and i think it necessary to truly have the best nerf site around to have a good reviews section. Thanks!
Black Masks & Gasoline

#2 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:22 PM

That would be cool, but I don't think anyone here would want to spend all that time and money on reviews for every gun. I still think that this is truly the best nerf site out there. ^_^

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:44 PM

NH doesn't really care what a gun can do out of the box.

NH strives to show you what is possible.

On that note, I am working on getting some mods up for more current guns. Several have already been submitted.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:10 PM

Yeah, we kinda feel that reviews are passe. This site is dedicated to the nerfers who care more about what they can do to guns than what the guns are gonna' do by themselves. That's out core demographic and that's who we're catering to.

VACC

#5 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:19 PM

Yeah, we kinda feel that reviews are passe. This site is dedicated to the nerfers who care more about what they can do to guns than what the guns are gonna' do by themselves. That's out core demographic and that's who we're catering to.

VACC

Down to a tee. Precisely.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#6 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:02 AM

Ok then, I am looking forward to reading the new mods. (not that I can mod a gun without totlly destroying it, may my Nitefinder and ttg rest in peace.)
Black Masks & Gasoline

#7 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:07 PM

Modding Basics

That should help.
~Halfling

#8 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:06 PM

thanks!
Black Masks & Gasoline

#9 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:07 PM

I could supply you guys with a database of paint-based nerf reviews, from the larami guns, rappn fire guns, to all nerf ones. Again, though that's nerfcenter's territory. I suppose there's no real point in stating that the airtech 3000's max range was 37 feet,while the sm1500 is 45, when modded they are practically equivalent.

#10 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:02 PM

Cx is right. Most of us don't really give a shit about how well a gun performs out of the box, however we do care about the potential a gun can do after some modding. Even with modded gun reviews, they could be biased due to the fact that no two modded guns are exactly the same.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#11 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 07:01 PM

Ok then, I am looking forward to reading the new mods. (not that I can mod a gun without totlly destroying it, may my Nitefinder and ttg rest in peace.)

God, I don't know how you can mess those up. I'm a craptacular modder myself, and yet I can't seem to find a way to destroy those guns...

Not to bash on you or anything...but either you're kidding...or you seriously need to get like, private lessons, or something.

Anyway, some of the mods already have pseudo reviews in them.

AA
Indiana '11

#12 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 08:02 PM

Actually im not that bad, but my friend sawed the ttg in half during the mod and my nitefinder when i shot it the barrel split, so it was really just the material.I was kidding, but both guns are dead.
Black Masks & Gasoline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users