At2k Barrels

crayolas?

7 replies to this topic

#1 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:50 PM

Is there a way to mod the At2k and place 4 crayola barrels on to shoot stock micros? I usually only nerf indoors and stefans aren't really all that necessary because i almost always find my darts. How could you keep the thin crayolas in place and sturdy? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
All bow down to BoltSniper, he is my god.

#2 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:28 AM

You pretty much answered your own question. Dremel the inside of the crayola barrel (cut off the excess ends) so that a stock micro fits inside. But a little bit of epoxy on the back, plug it into the barrel stumps (assuming you've knocked off the barrels) and then hot glue to make sure they are in place.

Thin crayolas? I was under the impression that those were a bit small for nerf darts...

Well have fun with that.
Indiana '11

#3 mayhem

mayhem

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:02 AM

Why don't you just go to a hardware store and buy PVC for 1.50 $, then you can do this mod to it...
http://www.freewebs....ns.htm#28108608

#4 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 07:51 AM

Did you even read his post?
Indiana '11

#5 mayhem

mayhem

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:48 AM

I use stock micros for my PVC'd At2000... it doesn't take as long to reload compared to using stefans.

#6 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:25 PM

Ok, so I sawed off the 4 stock barrels, cut 4 new crayolas, but now I am stuck. How do I put the crayolas onto the rotator? I don't know how to make the crayola bottoms perfectly flat, and the ends are not thin enough to fit inside the stubs. How can I glue them on and make sure they're really straight?

#7 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:28 PM

Ick...uh...I think it may have been easier if you just knocked off the barrels instead of sawing them off. Anyhoo, if you can't do that anymore, then sand the barrels to flat, epoxy them to the turret then hot glue around that. If your stuck, keep replying in this post.
Indiana '11

#8 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:16 AM

No I think I got it AA, I just did what you said and it worked out A OK. Thanks AA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users