Mmno 3

Must Happen

157 replies to this topic

#101 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:45 AM

Talked to my mom about a war this May and it sounds good. As long as its not on the 7th because on that day I'm either going to an anniversary thing or a birthday party.

Now, be nimble and post away!
~Halfling

#102 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:16 PM

May, eh? I have no plans as of yet, except to see my girlfriend's plays. I propose the 8th, 14th, or the 15th. Anyone good for 2 or more of those dates?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#103 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:29 PM

Those dates don't look good. Ending of May or begining of June would be ideal. My parents said to tell you guys a date or something... :) I'll post more tomorrow about the dates that would be good.
~Halfling

#104 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:31 AM

Yes, I'm double posting for about the 5th time in this topic.

28th of May and 4th on June are the dates that I want the war to be on. You guys tell me if you can attend those wars. Aslong as Cam, Tony, Mike and Jeeves are there I'll be happy.

Oh and since its almost mid-April already (ompa is suposed to be in Niagara falls mid-April) we probably can't have a war with him. :huh: Sorry ompa.

And again, Cam, your bring crappy Lock n Load, for me. ;) And brass, I'll pay you hard cash for that shite. I'll have messurements sometime before the war.

Uhh Tony I might force you into bringing one or two guns for me also, just tell me whats available.

Thanks for putting up with me everyone, POST FAST! :)
~Halfling

#105 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:49 PM

Sounds good now that its warmer. Expect jon to come again, and i'll definitely find out as the dates get closer. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#106 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:31 PM

The 28 seems to be the best choice for me in my opinion. All I'm looking forward is to is Me and Cam owning Julian, Mike, and Jeeves in a CTF...with our new guns...

and Julian...why dont you just buy some of my guns off me. You know i'm selling some of my stuff and you would not have to pay shipping.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#107 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:19 PM

I'd die before I'd buy your evil weapons, bastard! That means you loaning some to me for this war, then I'll take the brass that Cam is giving me (for hard cash)and mod my stuff and I won't be gunless anymore!

Yeah 28th sounds good. So thats three votes for it. Now we just need Cam's vote and Voalia! Ahh Tony would know how to spell that because he's Italian...
~Halfling

#108 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:55 PM

I guess my vote goes to the 28th of May then. I have exams nearly the day after it, but I'll be okay I guess.

Happy hunting.

Just give me the measurements for the brass, Julian, and I'll get it for you.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#109 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

All right, we'll have the war on the 28th then.

I'll get the brass messurements sometime before the war, but could you tell me approximately how much a foot or something costs? Thanks.

Since I set the war date (I'm the master) we should probably figure out a good time range for the war. I say 1-7 or something.

Just give me a yes or no if someone is going to write a letter to parents for me. If all you piaria sores say no I'll have to make a fake one all by myself.

Post guys, post!
~Halfling

#110 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:11 PM

So your going to use my guns...um...yea, about that. We might have another guy coming, Chris. He lives near me and wants to play for a bit. Lets just say another target. 1-7...I dont know seems like an odd time.
What did we have last time? 12-6?
Tell me what you guys are useing for this years war?

Over & Out

Edited by blink_182, 14 April 2005 - 03:12 PM.

#111 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:25 PM

I declare Julian as "Master... of stupid". Everyone knows I am the rind leader, heh.

Anyways, Julian, that time range was kinda wacky, so I propose a 12:00pm-6:00pm war time. This will allow Tony to get here and you aswell. We usually all meet up by 11:30 anyways.

Brass is $2.35 for 1' of 9/16ths, maybe a little more. Yeah, it's expensive metal.

Me and Mike checked out the forest the other day, and it doesn't have any foilage yet, so I'm glad we're waiting a little longer for the war; I love the green leaves, don't you, Tony?"

I'll be suited up with my new Ln'L holster and utility belt, and I'll have my MShot and SM5k. I want to add an AT2kRB to that, but I dunno if that will happen in the immediate future.

--

#112 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:41 PM

1) 5k
2) BBB
3) SFx2
4) NF Mp5 Style (pics out soon)
5) BnA
6) 2k
7) RF20
8) SharpShooter 2
9) Sm3000
10) Sm750

For the war- 5k or BBB with SS2 in holster. 11:30-12:00 seems good for me. Oh...and Cam, Do I ever love the Green Not Orange Leaves.

#113 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:27 PM

Just to make sure so I can write it on my calander, the war is on the 28th for sure, correct?

Anyways I might not need guns; I might just bring two peg-removed Nitefinders with soon-to-be atached elastics.

Nice job trying to spell "ring" Cam. How did you even hit "D"? :D

#114 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

Cam. I need darts :P
Anyways, 28th 11:30 - 12 sounds good. I wont have anything new, except for a few nf that i didnt mod for last war. :D
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#115 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

Geez, thanks for asking me...dicks.

Yeah, 28th should be good. I'll be bringing my NFs of death and destruction, my BnA, and my 2k, as usual. I may need to single my 1500 since I completely gayed it through my own stupidity. Oh well. Atleast I have a rifle now. Plus the Maxshot, but that has a strange tendency to stop working every so often.

Yeah, 12-6 sounds pretty good. Same place as usual. What a nice nerfing area... Yeah, me and Cam "checked it out"...with...no, I'll let you guys figure that out on your own. But, Home has been raided, and the stump of glory no longer exists. But on the plus side we made our own stump, which may or may not still be there, and we have one more bench.

And yeah...I think that's all for me. Someone tell me the next time I need to know something. Dicks.

(snicker) Rind leader...
Spectre of the CFM

#116 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:27 PM

Hey,

I just talked to Ryan (Singer Ryan) and he said he might be intrested. I told him to talk to either Cam or Mike. I can lend some guns and he could pay for foam. We could always use the extra man.

#117 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:27 AM

Cool. So we're up to like 6-7 guys now.

Just to be %100 sure, the war is 12:00n-6:00pm? And I should be there at like 11:30am?

This war is gonna be great!
~Halfling

#118 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:42 AM

Yes, it is 12:00-6:00.

Yes, it's best to be there at 11:30am.

Yes, your mother is hot in leather.

Yes.

--

#119 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 09:05 AM

Ugh...

So yeah I wrote it all on my calendar, it actualy looks like I'm coming this time.

Nice addition to the signiture Rind Leader.
~Halfling

#120 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 09:12 AM

Hey all. Where exactly is this going to be? If I have some extra money and time, I will try to head up there. Thanks.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#121 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 10:12 AM

I don't know exactly where its going to be, since I've never been to a past war, but I can tell you its in Mississauga. Black Wrath, blink_182 and Spectre can tell you more though. Good luck making it over. Where about do you live anyways?
~Halfling

#122 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:58 PM

Hey Timber,

Would it just be you coming down, It would be cool if we could have a clan vs. clan kinda thing...Tell me what you think. Not sure of the exact location but in Missassuga, going to have to ask BW on that one.

#123 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:54 PM

Fucking hell... I have no idea where I got the info last time.

The address is 6700 Edenwood Drive, Mississauga, Ontario. We are just outside of Toronto, as a reference. Use MapQuest with that information to find a suitable map for you to use.

It's my Highschool, by the way.

Timber, I want more info, it sounds like a great idea!

--

#124 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 03:12 AM

Holy crap...I did a Mapquest on it, and its about 12 hours away, not actually out of my range. Anywho, if I show up, it would just be me; possibly (but extremely unlikely) one other person might come; sorry to burst the bubble of a clan war. May 28th is a long way off for me actually, so I have plenty of time to prepare: this increases my chances of showing up considerably. The only catch is that I needs someplace to stay; I'll provide my own food, sleeping bag, etc., I just need a roof to sleep under. Actually, I have a tent if there is a campground nearby... As long as I have that and enough money to rent a car, I'll be there. The only other thing would be that my grandparents decide spontaneously to drive me to another war, which would be both a blessing and a curse, lol.

Hey, wanted to know if you guys would want to start earlier, like 10 am, or is starting at 12 a set tradition with you guys? Just curious. Also, how many do you guys think will show up?

I'm actually in Warrensburg, Missouri at the moment, where I go to school; its about an hour ouside of Kansas City. Just for reference, I've done SENO twice now (the big southeast Nerf-out they do in Alabama/Georgia; the SENO threads at NHQ will attest to this...unless they were lost in the hack. We had 25 people show up to the last one.) I look forward to continuing talking with you guys, and hopefully seeing you. I'll be around.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#125 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:55 AM

I dont know if I'd want to start at 10:00am. Because I'd have to leave at like 7:30. And I want to be able to spend and hour getting myself ready, and an hour getting my nerf stuff ready and possibly talking to the clan members on msn. So I'd be up around 5:30, and that would mean I would only get about 5-6 hours of sleep. Sorry for the long explanation I just wanted to tell you why I wouldn't want to war at that time.

About 6-7 people would be there. 9-10 if you and your freind came.

You probably couldn't stay at my house since I live about two hours away from the war location. But if you have an extra few bucks you could rent a motel or a campground. Or you could just sleep somewhere ilegaly.

Hey Cam what if we all brought a few big cardboard boxes that we could put up for cover? I think that would be cool.

Cam what are we doing for lunch?

Jeeves, are you bringing a camera of any kind to this war?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users