New to this forum. Recently made a mod on Cycloneshock. I initially wanted it to shoot stefans, so I re-barrelled it. Then I realised I need rear loading, so I cut open a rear-loading slot. Eventually I decided a single rear-loading slot is just too inconvenient, so I cut away the front half supporting structure, re-fitted with a hinge, so the whole cylinder frame can flip downward for fast loading.
Anyway, the result are just ok. Since I never did any spring replacement, the blaster now performs at a consistent range of 75 feet, shooting stefans (flat shots, not angled). I guess some air-seal was lost due to the flipping structure, so still looking for ways to improve it.