Photo

Crazy E-bay Guy Again

28 replies to this topic

#26 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:17 AM

You won't run into nearly as much hostility if you post PTG distances for everything. Angled is meaningless.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#27 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 11:11 AM

but PTG can be somewhat ambiguous. Is it exactly parralell to the ground in the testing? Max distance gives the viewer an idea, if he knows the ratio's using certain guns of how far something shoots. A tornado parrallel to the ground is its max distance while a powerclip parrallel to ground is not. Still during any given nerf war, most people angle their gun slightly for longer shots to compensate. (response to lowerpost) I know cxwq, lol and thank you. I don't know about you guys but I am spent on this topic :o

Edited by Viper, 25 August 2004 - 01:37 PM.

#28 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 11:18 AM

Which doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of us use PTG testing.

I was trying to help you out, asshat.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#29 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 01:40 PM

Viper will make a good attorney, someday.

He tried to use every excuse, from physics, to spring material, to lubricant in a barrel, to angled versus PTG, to quoted figures from NerfCenter's database, to try to justify his somewhat hard to believe claim that his Rototrack can outshoot a Crossbow. Good effort and somewhat good facts.

But what does it shoot, really? You're selling this thing, so whoever buys it from you is going to expect it to perform like you said it would. If they're disappointed by the less than promised results, will you refund their money? Or will you say, "Buyer beware, sucker!" That's why the concern from the skeptics on this thread.

Your reputation is on the line here, Viper. Think carefully before you sell your stuff.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users