Sorry for the post screw up. Phone b0rked while posting.
So, 3 blade 180 motors with 16 awg wire, 2s lipo, mosfet on the flywheel circuit. Wired according to the bsuk circuit diagram & using the bsuk kit. Artifact red cage, worker flywheels. Rectifier diode correctly placed.
I tested the circuit with c-cell alkalines first & everything was fine, and fine with the lipo too until a few seconds into shooting bursts from a mag of darts. Motors go out of control, but only the flywheel motors. Pusher is fully in control.
I think it's the mosfet but I have no idea why.
Okay, more info, the mech switch & negative from pusher are on the mosfet source line that runs from battery negative. When I test just flywheels with alkalines & lipo, everything is fine. When I tested trigger & flywheels (pusher won't go without flywheels going) on alkalines, everything is fine.
BUT, AS SOON as I test pusher with lipo, that's when the mosfet fails (no outward sign of failure on the mosfet, ie no smoke or device getting hot) & the flywheel motors go nuts.
I think somehow back emf from the pusher is somehow leaking into the mosfet. Looked at my wiring & the circuit diagram and I'm stumped as to how though.
Edited by SirBrass, 24 February 2017 - 02:05 PM.