Photo

South Jersey Nerfers

7 replies to this topic

#1 joeybootz

joeybootz

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hey everyone, i am new to Nerf and getting into it with my Son and neighborhood kids. We are always looking for places to play. Are there any nerfer's around the south Jersey area?

Do you even Bruh!

too many blasters to list 

Check out my Etsy page:

https://www.etsy.com...p/NerfAddiction

#2 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:25 AM

South Jersey is pretty much the center of the major NIC players. Do a search and you'll find plenty of local Nerf wars in PA, NJ and NY.

#3 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

We have a super stock nerf group that encompasses the entire Philadelphia area, called Philly Area Nerf AKA PAnerf AKA PhilaNerfia Facebook group (search FB for PhilaNerfia and send a request to join if you want to keep up with upcoming events, etc.).  

You are more than welcome to join in!   We are mostly adult aged but we are ok with under-18's playing as long as they bring an adult aged player to supervise them and play along side them in games.    

We have a battle coming up on Jan 17th 5pm-9pm in Allentown (it's at an indoor airsoft arena) come out and check it out the place is awesome!   In the warmer months we battle in various parks in the Newtown PA area.  Also we are open to warring in South Jersey if you have a great location in mind. 

Edited by DblDrgn, 05 January 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#4 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

I'm part of DblDrgn's group, although as of late, I haven't had the time to join in some of their more recent games. But I can vouch for the group, though. I think you'll like the superstock style of play, given your signature.

#5 joeybootz

joeybootz

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:23 AM

Thanks everyone, i will be sure to check out the groups. We consist of parents(im late 30's) and kids(ranging from 8-14). I did see a few videos on the Allentown wars although its about 1.5 hrs from me(i live near the Atlantic City expressway entrance). I would like to get a war going at a local park here in Washington township, just have to figure out how to do it(rules and allowances from the park rangers). I was a D3 speedball\xball player for about 8 years as well as on a scenario paintball team(13th legionnaires) but wifey made me retire as the cost was crazy lol. Look forward to meeting new people and hopefully attending a few events.

I modfied my first blaster and now im hooked on getting more and modding them haha. so much for cheap hobby. 

Do you even Bruh!

Check out my Etsy page:

#6 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

It's still cheap compared to paintball! 

Be sure to drive up for APOC this summer (usually first week of August).  Hopefully joedimarco hosts some Philly wars  or maybe BHaj or Princess Peach will.  Sadly I moved ;_;

#7 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

definitely hit our group up on Facebook (PhilaNerfia) because we do hold events closer to Philly in the warmer months

#8 joeybootz

joeybootz

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:14 AM

Hey Guys, i just wanted to let everyone know there is a new INDOOR nerf location in Sewell NJ. THey just opened and have nerf wars every Friday night. here is the site. i played there with my son lastnight and had a blast. THey only accept 30 players per session(every hour) and break it down by age group. they supply the darts and safety glasses. mods and DIY's are welcome as well.

www.legendsbp.com

Do you even Bruh!

Check out my Etsy page:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users