2 replies to this topic

#1 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:08 AM

POPULAR

Before you ask where is my Pump action sentinel mod guide, why isn't my sear carbine writeup done, or whatever else I'm supposed to do like measure ___ / give specs for a PCSR, I do shit I enjoy when I'm here. I don't want to make this hobby feel like a job. Hence the lack of detail that will be in this guide. Procede reading that this mod can be done better and should be as this was done in 6 hours off handedwith a dremel on the side walk, with no lines drawn.
Also, familiarize yourself with the internals here.

Alright, you ready to make your Magnum pump action? I'm only spending 3 hours on this max unlike my normal 8.
IMG_9501.jpg

As normal, text explaining the photo will be found below the photo. Don't aske me how to make that Stock, I'll either take a ton of pics documenting the finished product or I won't at all. The way I made it was so janky.

MATERIALS

1/2 in PVC
1/16 in Polycarb
lotta machine screws. 
Retaliator / recon shell
Epoxy putty

TOOLS
Screw driver
Dremel
Sharpie
Ruler
Optional
Vice

Boltcutter ( hold down screws ) 
Pliers

STEPS

IMG_9482.jpg
Cut down a realiator shell like in the VGR guide, and hollow out the internals. I use a pair of pliers to pull everything out, you can use a sanding drum. Basically do eveything in here you do for the pump, because the flathead screw will run into something

IMG_9483.jpg
Also, take the front pieces of your magnum and sand them down like this. This is so the retaliator shell can sit under it.

IMG_9484.jpg
And I reattatched and cut out a bit of the retaliator so it'd fit in like this.

IMG_9485.jpg
Do that to both sides, if you sand down the front half enought it should be good and you can close the ret shell

IMG_9486.jpg
Make sure the clamshells are aligned, add eputty to secure everything in place and make sure it still closes evenly

IMG_9487.jpg
Now I cut 1/2 in PVC into 1/3rd strips. If you can use anything else it will be better, but I'm cheap and lazy. (seriously you should get a different method lol.

IMG_9490.jpg  
Also make sure that there's clearance here so your arm doesn't interfere with drum. Just sand. 

IMG_9488.jpg
OH yea, bolt that shit through the top of the slide here ish so it won't touch the blaster when sliding back to the PVC. On the other side if you block the screw port with the arm, grind down the PVC to make clearance.

IMG_9489.jpg
something something like this, it'll run to the front. Cut it down at the muzzle of the blaster

IMG_9491.jpg
Cut out a polycarb L that connects to PVC and pump like so.

It should look kinda like this
IMG_9492.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg
Than bolt to PVC and the pump.

IMG_9494.jpg
You should have done this to both sides. Also cut screws down to size, and than sand them flush so they don't slice you.
Yea it's ghetto and fugly. It's a feature. 

IMG_9495.jpg
Reassemble blaster

IMG_9496.jpg
Some pretty pictures

IMG_9502.jpg
And you are done. Prime feels weird because of that second stage prime.
Maybe. Just maybe, I'll add how I put in a stock

Edited by Snoop Doggy doge, 24 August 2016 - 01:11 AM.

#2 MAV13

MAV13

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

You could just use nuts and the right length screw instead of sawing and sanding them lol

#3 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:55 PM

You could just use nuts and the right length screw instead of sawing and sanding them lol

There isn't really a right length, and adding nuts makes it look worse + makes it easier to get caught on someting, but yea you can.
You don't HAVE to follow everything in this guide step by step, you're free to do whatever you want

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Magnum, mod, pump action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users