Connecticut Nerf Out - Saturday, July 2nd 2016
[Insert awesome sub-optimal image and teaser video here]
This war replaces the NENO that we were unable to do. Note the new location. If you live in the city, on LI, in Jersey, in eastern PA, this is a bit closer to you than usual. We'd love to see you there if you are able to attend! Check back here for updates, I like to update stuff the same way I vote - early and often.
10 AM to at least 5 PM. (That's 1 to 5 in Langley time)
West Rocks Middle School
81 West Rocks Rd, Norwalk, CT 06851
Parking: 41.133884, -73.414676
Cranbury Elementary School
10 Knowalot Ln, Norwalk, CT 06851
Parking: 41.156607, -73.402940
Bring your own, or bring $$$ for group pizza. Bring one for DX, too. Feed the wildlife.
Eye protection is mandatory, regardless of age.
Barrel taps ARE allowed (with the SIDE of your barrel or by hand tag).
Blaster hits count and hits to anything you are carrying count.
Shields and melee are not allowed.
FPS limit: Try to keep your average at or under 300 FPS.
- #6 Slugs
- #8 Slugs
- Silicone Domes
- Stock Darts of any variety other than FVJs
- Lunch, for DX.
- Water. Sugar water for DX.
- Money, for DX. Somehow, I am still alive.
- Blaster for a raffle. (NIB Maximizer, System 2000, 1500 Arrow Shooter, etc)
- Darts. This one is kind of important. Bring at least a couple hundred.
- At least 2 primaries. There's no guarantee that we'll have enough loaners for everyone, especially if you're a Yankees fan.
- Pistol, maybe. I keep bringing one and we never end up doing pistol rounds.
- Sunscreen, if you burn easily. Google, broadband, and Van James didn't exist the last time I got burned, but hey, not everyone can be this fabulous.
I'll make a rough playlist to avoid wasting time. Make your requests if you want to play something and it's not listed.
- 3-15 Warmup x2
- VIP x2
- Uma Thurman x2
- Lunch / Maybe speed rounds
- 3-15 x2
- Freeze Tag x2
- 5/0 x2
- 3-15 Cooldowns
If you want to participate, bring a $10-20 blaster to toss in. We'll assign everyone a number and pick from a random number program. In addition to the raffle, I will be bringing stuff to give away. It may not be useful...stuff...but it could be interesting and maybe you'll think of a use for it? Whatever you don't take will be thrown away 100% guaranteed. Last NENO I ended up throwing away about 8 blasters that were not claimed.
Confirmed Attendees (14):
A wild DX +1
Edited by Duxburian, 02 July 2016 - 01:08 AM.